chapter : 49

Santana's point of view

Xiaojun blinks.

Xiaojun: What?
Me: You heard me.
Xiaojun: I can't just stop.
Me: Why not? You're the boss.

He chuckles uneasily.

Xiaojun: I built an empire, it took me a long time to gain everyone's respect and trust. I can't just leave.
Me: What about when you have kids and get married hm?

He scoffs.

Xiaojun: I wanted to do that with you! But obviously I can't so I'm not doing it at all.

He's so frustrating I just want to choke him.

Me: You'll feel like that for a while but I promise you'll get over it. You'll find someone who can give you what I couldn't.

We don't say anything as we continue our walk down the street. I'm still hurt and confused, but I know for sure there's no hate in my heart for Xiaojun.

My parents wouldn't want me to live my life hating and resenting him.

Me: We don't have to tell the others.
Xiaojun: What?
Me: It's my decision not to, and I don't want them looking at you any different.
Xiaojun: Do you look at me different?

I sigh, not answering his question.

Once we walk into the house all hell breaks loose. I'm being pulled into hugs, yelled at, and interrogated.

Kihyun: We were worried sick!
Wonho: Where were you?

I point to Xiaojun.

Me: He found me.
Changkyun: Found you? What the hell did you say to her to make her run off in the first place?
Me: Relax, what's said on truth hill doesn't leave the hill.

A sleepy Char runs up hugging her brother.

Char: Are you two still friends?

He looks at me expectantly and I nod.

Everyone else went about their business but not Monsta-x nope. I sit in the middle of my bed surrounded by the seven men, I've seen this on pornhub before.

Shownu: Baby, I know you don't expect us to just believe nothing was said to make you cry like that.
Jooheon: It's seven of us, one of him. We will win.

I smile sadly.

Me: It's not anything we need to talk about again, he and I worked out our issues..

Kind of.

Me: And it's over. I was just overwhelmed is all.

That's an understatement.

Wonho: We don't like seeing you upset.
Me: As sweet as that is you can't protect me from everything.
Minhyuk: Said who?

I chuckle.

Me: I'm sleepy. Who's sleeping with me tonight?

All seven push each other falling in different directions.

__

Saelee's point of view

I go downstairs to get a drink of water and see San eating a bowl of grapes. He smiles once he sees me offering a seat next to him.

Me: What're you doing up?
San: I wanted a midnight snack.
Me: It's almost four in the morning.
San: Early breakfast.

I laugh, stealing a grape from him in the process.

Me: I talked to Raven. I just wanted to say I'm sorry.
San: Why?
Me: Separating from the one you love is painful.
San: It should be right? But for some reason I don't feel that way, I feel free.

Damn.

That's some heavy shit.

San: Maybe we got married too soon, but is there really a such thing as too soon? Is anyone ever really ready for marriage?

I blink.

Me: Santana is the therapist here not me.

He chuckles, his dimples popping out making my heart flutter. I'm all too familiar with this Choi San: the cutie, the smooth talker, the one you just want to fuck.

Yeah.

San: I know this trip must be awkward for you. Raven and I, Jongho and Angel.

I nod.

Me: I actually talked to Jongho. It amazes me how he has no animosity towards me, he didn't deserve what I did.
San: It was my fault too.
Me: Hurt people hurt people, huh?

He nods.

San: I didn't want to hurt you though.
Me: I know, so you pushed me away.
San: Which still hurt you.

I hum.

Me: Do you believe if you love something let it go and if it comes back then..

He smiles softly.

The dim light turns bright making us both squint. Hyungwon lets out a loud yawn before frowning.

Hyungwon: Am I interrupting something?
Me: N-no, we were just talking. Want to pull up a seat and join us?

He blinks.

Hyungwon: Who are y'all again?

Oh geez.

__

lmao who in the kink series?