chapter : 41

Santana's point of view

"Santana!"

I smile as the boy jogs up to me.

Me: Lee from starship entertainment, how are you?
Lee: Good! I came by to see you before you leave for your trip.

Even after Lee and I's rather awkward past we've still managed to stay the best of friends. The boys have finally accepted it, Wonho still keeps a close eye on him from time to time. He still thinks Lee has a crush on me for some odd reason.

Funny enough, Lee isn't the one who does.

Me: You heard about the marriage and friend retreat?

He nods.

Lee: Lucky for you I helped Taeyun this time around.
Me: You're a saint, you guys should come!
Lee: Absolutely not!

I pout.

Lee: Last time we went on a trip together you lost your memory, we got attacked by a moose, food poisoning, too many people to a room, us kissing.

I cringe as he relives the horror of our combined vacation. One can only hope this trip isn't as terrible as the last.

__

Saelee's point of view

I raise an eyebrow as Yeosang hands me an envelope, it's an invitation.

Me: A retreat?
Yeosang: Cina planned it.
Me: You really think Cina would want me to go on a trip with her and her friends?

He rolls his eyes.

Yeosang: Raven and Giselle aren't her friends and they're coming. Angel is an associate at best because of Jongho, if we're being honest her only friends are Char and Santana.
Me: Why would I come when Angel and Jongho are going to be there? As well as Raven and San?

That sounds like a recipe for disaster.

Yeosang: You want to move on from your problematic past right? Prove to everyone you've matured?
Me: No, I wanted to prove it to you and myself. I don't give a damn what everyone else thinks.
Yeosang: Fair. I'm still not convinced though, come on this trip without causing any problems and then I'll accept the fact you matured.

I sigh.

__

Xiaojun's point of view

Me: No.

Char frowns.

Char: Why not?
Me: I hate all of those people, why would I want to go on a trip with them?
Char: Hate is a mean word, don't say that. Also you don't hate Hongjoong, that's your brother in law!

I rub my temples. What she doesn't know is right under us in the basement is a man being brutally tortured, I need to get back to that but she's too busy waving a sparkly envelope in my face.

Me: You go and have fun with your friends.
Char: I want to have fun with my big brother too!
Me: Char.
Char: Dejun!

I scoff.

Char: You owe me one.
Me: Owe you? I've been running that playground you call a bakery!
Char: Please! Please! Please!

Oh my God.

__

Seonghwa's point of view

This is bullshit.

I stare at Cina as she tosses her clothes all around the room. She's packing for the trip from hell she planned. We leave this weekend and I couldn't be less thrilled.

Me: What about the hospital?
Cina: Ten has it under control for a few days. Your dad said he'd keep an eye on business while you and San are gone, relax.

I groan.

Yeosang skips in with a smile on his face, he did something; I can tell. He kissed all over Cina's face making her giggle. He starts to do some God awful aegyo, oh yeah, he definitely did something.

Yeosang: Cinnie?
Cina: Yes?
Yeosang: I'm excited for the trip.
Cina: Yay!
Yeosang: So excited I invited another friend.

Another friend?

Cina: Oh yeah?
Yeosang: Yes princess.
Cina: That's the spirit! See Seonghwa?
Me: Mhm, what friend Yeosang?

He sends me a subtle glare.

Yeosang: Saelee.

Cina stares at him unamused.

Yeosang: You invited everyone, literally everyone.
Cina: Saelee and I don't get along.
Yeosang: Seonghwa doesn't get along with Sauni and she's coming.

My eyes widen.

Me: She what? Why the fuck is she coming?
Cina: She's Wooyoung's girlfriend, I didn't invite her but he's bringing her as a plus one.
Yeosang: And Saelee is my plus one.

She growls.

Cina: No.
Yeosang: Yes.
Cina: No.
Yeosang: Yes.

"Seonghwa!"

They both look at me and I sigh. I need some kind of entertainment on this trip so.

Me: Saelee is coming.

__

sorry for the late update...

anyways how are you?