EPILOGUE

Cina's point of view

I lay back in the grass in between Seonghwa and Yeosang. The weather is cool, and the sun is almost setting. They both have their eyes closed enjoying the cool breeze, I run my hand through Seonghwa's fluffy brown hair making him smile.

Me: This is the most relaxed I've been all week.

That's an understatement. I worked a fourth-eight hour shift without seeing either one of them and I thought I was going to lose my mind. I cried so hard when I eventually seen them, sub mode was heavily activated.

Then Seonghwa is having the toughest time at work due to wanting to make certain changes but can't because of his father. My father in law gave Seonghwa all his companies, however, with him being the man that he is Seonghwa can't make any drastic changes without his blessing.

Yeosang has a new assistant at work who's incredibly sweet. Her mother is nice to and works at Char's bakery alongside Xiaojun, a few monsta-x members (when they have time) and some other people. The pottery barn life is good for him but the accounting life? Not so much. It's tax time so he's constantly banging his head against the wall.

Safe to say, we've been a mess but at least we have each other.

__

My eyes crack open as soon as I hear my phone, it's four in the morning. I answer it and Hongjoong immediately begins to yell.

Hongjoong: IM LOSING MY FUCKING MIND!

My eyes widen.

"JOONG WATCH YOUR MOU- AHH IT HURTS!" a voice I recognize as Char screams.

Me: What's going on?
Hongjoong: BIRTH! AT! HOME!

SHIT!

I kick Yeosang out the bed and slap Seonghwa in his head. They both send me a death stare.

Me: CHAR IS GIVING BIRTH!

We all jump to our feet scrambling around to put clothes on. Seonghwa tosses me a bra, while I throw a shirt at Yeosang's smacking him in the face. I call Santana screaming and hollering as I fumble down the stairs.

__

Santana and I blink as we stare into her vagina.

Santana: This is way more of Char than I needed to see.
Me: I see a head.

"A HEAD?"

Char squeezes Hongjoong's hand and he practically crumbles to the ground.

Changkyun: You're a doctor, it should be easy for you to deliver it.

I blink.

Me: I'm a cardiovascular surgeon.
Changkyun: So?

Xiaojun slaps him upside the head.

Xiaojun: It means she doesn't deliver babies fool!

I glance back down and sigh. This baby is coming right now whether I can or can't, I take a deep breath before positioning my hands.

Me: EMT are on the way right?
Hongjoong: Yes.

The only reason we got here before them is because Yeosang drives like the speed limit doesn't apply to him.

Me: Take a deep breath then push Char.

She does as I say, screaming to the top of her lungs in the process.

Char: YOU DID THIS TO ME! YOU FUCKED ME AND NOW LOOK? PAIN!

I try not to giggle as she attempts to rip Hongjoong's head off. A cursing Char, is an angry Char.