chapter : 21

Cina's point of view

I'm finally back working after having to wait for a clearance from my doctor, aka Ten. I make it a mission to visit Seonghwa's room at least five times a day, he's not doing any better or any worse.

Everything is just up in the air at this point.

Santana walks pass rubbing shoulder comfortingly and I smile at her.

Me: How are you?
Santana: Oh you know, same old same old. How are you?
Me: I'm okay, just tired.

Yeosang and I haven't been getting any sleep lately. We just lie in bed staring at each other making sure the other is still breathing. One time he drifted off to sleep and I could've sworn he wasn't breathing, so I punched him in his chest.

He was in fact alive.

Santana: Let's go to the cafeteria and get yogurt, hm?

__

Raven's point of view

I go into the living room to see San working at the table, he glances away from the computer to look at me. He smiles but I can tell it isn't genuine.

Me: Are you okay?

He blinks, taken back by the question. I take a seat in his lap pushing his hair out his face.

San: I'm fine, why?
Me: Because it's okay if you're not.

He doesn't say anything, a small sigh leaving his lips. I can see the hurt in his eyes, it makes me feel guilty for knowing I probably caused some of it. The whole time I was moping about losing the babies it didn't occur to me they were his kids too. The loss was just as hard on him as it was on me.

San: I'm just taking it day by day. It's a lot, the kids, you, Giselle, Jandi, Cina, and Seonghwa.

I frown.

Me: I'm sorry for not helping you deal with all this stuff. I was too absorbed in my own little bubble.

He shakes his head, holding my hand gently.

San: We'll get through this together.

I sure hope so.

__

Hongjoong's point of view

It's hard trying to do work when your bestfriend is in the hospital fighting for his life. I try to write but my mind drifts off wondering if he's okay or if he's feeling any pain.

I close my laptop with a sigh, leaving my office to search for Char. She's usually in the kitchen writing down recipes for the shop but I can't find her.

I call her name and still no answer.

Where could she be?

I look in the bedroom and she isn't there either. As I pass by the guest bathroom I hear faint crying. I knock on the door, no response.

I open it myself and find her on the floor crying. She glances up at me before wiping her tears.

Me: Char, what's wrong?

She lets out a breath before chuckling, a soft smile on her face while the tears continue to come.

Char: I'm pregnant.

__

yes, you voted on pregnancy.