chapter : 47

Santana's point of view

I don't know where I am.

I just ran and ran until my legs gave out. The air surrounding the retreat was far too suffocating. My face is wet from tears, I'm pretty sure I look completely insane.

My world feels like it got knock from beneath me. To have someone you grew fond of and trusted to tell you something like that hurts like no other.

Don't misunderstand I've never condoned Xiaojun's line of business. The weird part is I know what he does and still never looked at him as a bad person.

Do I hate him? I don't know.

He technically didn't kill my parents, but he was there. Then on another hand he saved me twiced. He stopped the dude from killing me that day, and when the guy wanted to come back and kill me for being a witness Xiaojun killed him first.

My head hurts.

I lie down on the park bench and close my eyes.

__

Cina's point of view

Wonho looks at me with hopeful eyes, I shake my head. We've been looking for her and Xiaojun for a hour but there's no sign of either of them.

Changkyun: What the hell did he say to her?

That's what I want to know. I've never seen her so broken like that, a sigh leaves my lips as I lean against the doorframe. Char cries softly and Hongjoong pulls her into a hug.

Wooyoung and San come back but they haven't seen her either. My eyes squint as San scratches his head, where's his wedding ring?

Man what the fuck happened on that hill?

__

Saelee's point of view

I stare at Raven in shock.

Me: I, I don't understand. You guys were just having threesomes and what not the other day!

She giggles shaking her head.

Raven: The reason we got so drunk that night and ended up coming to your room is because we tried to convince ourselves it wasn't the end. Even at the one word exercise San didn't want to believe it, finally he accepted it.
Me: Are you okay?

She smiles sadly.

Raven: San was always like a great friend to me, a friend that gave me awesome sex. I think that's all we were destined to be. So many of us got married straight out of college, but not many was truly ready. San and I weren't ready.

When Yeosang told me he was marrying Cina along with Seonghwa I thought he was crazy. I thought it wouldn't work and someone would leave.

I was dead wrong.

They're the strongest couple out of everyone.

Me: So what's next?
Raven: I don't know, that's the beauty of it.

___

Wooyoung's point of view

I've never seen Monsta-x so quiet, I honestly feel bad. The sun is starting to go down and there's still no sign of Santana. She's not answering her phone and neither is Xiaojun.

A tap on my shoulder makes me turn around.

Yuta: Let's go to the truth hill.

__

im suppose to be doing laundry but im writing and crying to butterfly by bts