chapter : 39

Char's point of view

Xiaojun walks into the kitchen covered in flour. He glares at me as I begin to giggle, poor thing must be working so hard.

Me: How's things at the bakery?
Xiaojun: Oh just fucking peachy.
Me: Thank you again.

He smiles before ruffling my hair.

Xiaojun: Anything for my little sister.

His eyes scan the counter full of chocolate cupcakes. I grab my piping bag continuing to frost the last few of the batch.

Xiaojun: What's the occasion?
Me: Well, the anniversary of Santana's parents death is coming up. It's always so hard on her and she loves chocolate so..

I gesture to the cupcakes.

Xiaojun: How long have her parents been gone?
Me: They were murdered when she was sixteen so about ten years now.
Xiaojun: Murdered?

I nod sadly.

Me: Her family hit a rough patch which resulted in her father needing money. He borrowed from the wrong people and couldn't pay back his debt. They broke into the house brutally murdering her mother and father in front of her.

He blinks.

Xiaojun: Why didn't they kill Santana?
Me: She mentioned a boy being with the group of guys. His face was covered by a bandana but she could tell he was young. The boy actually begged them not to kill her, can you believe that? Having a conscious in the middle of a murder.

He doesn't say anything, I glance over to see him staring at the ground.

Me: Xiaojun?

__

Cina's point of view

Seonghwa bursts into the room hopping on top of me. I stare highly unamused as he swings around an envelope.

Seonghwa: I got the results back.
Me: I already know the resluts.

He stops his "victory" dance.

Seonghwa: What do you mean?
Me: Your father said he's one hundred percent certain there's no way Sauni is his daughter.
Seonghwa: He's right, but how was he so sure?
Me: Please don't make me say it.

He raises an eyebrow and I sigh.

Me: He uh, he only hit the destination on her tonsils.
Seonghwa: What?

Oh God.

Me: The kids went down the lincoln tunnel.
Seonghwa: What the hell is this charades?
Me: There's no talking in charades dummy.
Seonghwa: You're dumb.
Me: You're dumb.

He hits me with a pillow.

Me: He didn't cum in her vagina!
Seonghwa: Ew! Why would you tell me that!

I smack him with a pillow.

Me: You asked moron.
Seonghwa: You're a moron.
Me: You're a moron.

"You're both morons"

Yeosang walks in collapsing on the bed, he turns over to lay on his stomach and I sit on his butt.

Me: How was work?
Yeosang: My head hurts.
Me: Poor baby.

I start to give him my version of a massage while Seonghwa opens the envelope, he smiles at the results.

Seonghwa: That takes care of that.
Me: I kind of feel bad for her, she seems lonely.
Yeosang: She has Wooyoung.
Me: That's true, but with her mother gone and not knowing who her dad is she has no family.
Seonghwa: How is that any of our concern?

I glare at him, he's so mean.

Yeosang: I understand your empathy but let's not forget she hurt Yuta.
Me: Did you guys ever find out what happened?

They both shake their head.

Yeosang: He doesn't like to talk about it.
Seonghwa: Whatever happened put him in a pissy mood for life.

__

Wooyoung's point of view

I rub Sauni's back gently as she cries. She wanted to believe Mr.Park was her dad, and now with her mother gone she has no one.

Me: It's okay, I'm here for you.
Sauni: I just don't understand. My mom really thought it was him!

That maybe true but often times we forget our parents are people too. They had wild moments when they were our age, they've been in some sticky situations as well. So maybe her mom genuinely believed he was the dad, but he's not, so now what?

I want to ask her about Yuta but she's so heartbroken it would be wrong of me to kick her while she's down. So I do the only thing I know how, console her.

__

bangbangcon had me up for nine/ten hours. i regret nothing but im tired and my eyes hurt.

but am i going to do it all again tonight? yerrrr