chapter : 55

Santana's point of view

Wonho taps his chin mockingly.

Wonho: Doggystyle.
Shownu: Ah yes! My favorite.
Me: This isn't some live porno!

They exchange looks.

Shownu: Babygirl don't think because your friend is here we won't punish you.
Wonho: Right and Kihyun can't save you this time.

Kihyun has saved me from so many spankings it's crazy. I shrug before getting into position, Wonho hums.

Wonho: Arch your back more.

I do what I'm told and he sends me the thumbs up.

Shownu: Well? What're you waiting for?
Wonho: I think he's shy, very well. Make sure you satisfy her.

The two intruders leave, I feel a squeeze to my ass before he slides in. His nails dig into my hips as he rams into me, I try to meet his pace but the pleasure has me caught up in my own world. He yanks me up by my hair so back is against his chest.

Xiaojun: I've fantasized about this for a long time little lamb.

Shit.

He shoves me back down into the pillows as he begins to go faster. My moans are muffled thankfully, or the guys would think he's killing me.

My body goes weak as another orgasm takes over. He pulls out and turns me around so I'm face to face with his manhood. I put the tip in my mouth and he groans.

Xiaojun: You're such a good girl.

His cum shoots into my mouth and he sighs in content. The door opens and a small chuckle makes me turn around.

Jooheon: Isn't this a sight?
Minhyuk: The little slut swallowed his cum.
Jooheon: They look like they've been having fun.
Minhyuk: Not enough fun though. I feel like Santana isn't showing her friend all the tricks she can do.

Jooheon hums in agreement.

Meanwhile I'm on the bed absolutely worn out, so is Xiaojun.

Minhyuk: Why don't you take one hole and Xiaojun take the other?
Jooheon: And you take the other?
Minhyuk: Good idea.

__

Wonho's point of view

Shownu and I eat our chips as Kihyun paces around the kitchen. He's such a nervous Nancy.

Kihyun: I can't believe you're letting some guy fuck our wife!
Me: He's not just some guy and you know that. Besides, after this I think they'll be fine.

He scoffs.

Kihyun: Then what? We're suppose to let every guy who has a crush on her have sex with her?
Shownu: Of course not, but as Wonho said. He isn't just some guy.

Kihyun agreed to this but said he didn't want any parts. I however am turned on at the idea, not to mention everyone will be gone for a little longer.

Kihyun: I can't believe Changkyun came up with this idea.
Me: It's not that simple. He's going to give her hell.
Kihyun: These situations don't be her fault though.
Me: I know, it's just fun messing with her.

__

Santana's point of view

If Minhyuk's dick wasn't in my mouth I'd be screaming to the top of my lungs. Instead tears are running down my face at the immense of pleasure mixed with pain.

I ride Jooheon with tired legs while Xiaojun slides in my ass. Minhyuk hits the back of my throat making it hard for me to breathe, he notices and begins to laugh.

Minhyuk: Princess can't breathe.
Jooheon: Good.

He slaps my boob making me whine.

Jooheon: I'm so close keep going baby.

With Xiaojun pounding me from the back I don't have to move my body much thank God. I'm exhausted.

Minhyuk pulls out cumming all over my chest. Jooheon and Xiaojun reaches their high to and I collapse on his chest.

Jooheon: Tired baby?

I nod.

Me: Too bad, we're nowhere near done.

__

this the last update for tonight shdjsj im tired so this smuts keep getting short