chapter : 26

Cina's point of view

I lay on Seonghwa's chest refusing to move. It's been two days since he's been out the hospital and he's doing well, besides the headaches recovery has been going alright.

Seonghwa: So were you not going to mention your heart attack to me?

My eyes widen.

Seonghwa: Yeosang told me.

That snitch.

Me: It wasn't a big deal.
Seonghwa: That's a huge deal.
Me: I was more worried about you.

He squeezes me gently.

Seonghwa: I'm okay now, but you..
Me: I'm okay now too.
Seonghwa: Are you though?

Physically, yes.

Mentally, hell no.

Whenever San comes around I hide. I feel extremely guilty any time his or Giselle's names are mentioned. I hate the fact I couldn't save Jandi.

Seonghwa: Have you ever thought of therapy?

I sit up so we're face to face.

Me: Therapy?
Seonghwa: Doctors are still humans, you guys see much more death and tragedies than anyone.
Me: For someone with stitches in his brain you're talking a lot.

He slaps my ass making me whine.

Seonghwa: I'm serious.
Me: What do you want me to do? See Santana?

__

Santana and I stare at each other.

Santana: He what?
Me: He told me I should see a therapist.

I pour another cup of wine, while she says nothing.

Me: I don't need a therapist.

Again, she stays silent.

Me: Chae Santana say something.
Santana: Chae?
Me: Hyungwon gave me a slice of pizza the other day so he's my favorite right now.

She giggles.

Santana: Honestly, I think everyone can benefit from therapy. People think they're okay but they're not okay they're just use to certain things.

I groan.

Me: You agree with him?
Santana: It wouldn't hurt. However, I can't be your therapist. It's not against the rules but it is frowned upon for therapist to treat family and friends.
Me: You're treating Saelee.
Santana: That girl is not my friend.

I shake my head.

Me: How's she doing?
Santana: She's uh, talking more that's for sure.

San and Yeosang walk into the kitchen. Before I can run off San traps me in a hug making Yeosang laugh.

San: Would you stop hiding every time you see me?
Me: I don't hide.
San: Liar.

He lets go of me and smiles.

San: You did all you can do. I know that and so does Giselle.
Me: How is she?
San: Pushing through. Hendery came to see Raven yesterday so both of them have been with Giselle while I've been working. I don't want her alone.

That's understandable, I heard she's been alcohol free for a while. The last thing anyone needs is for her to have a relapse.

San: Anyways, I better get back over there and make sure everything is okay.

We all nod.

__

I look down at my food and frown.

Me: I said well done, not burnt.
Seonghwa: And I said medium rare not raw.

Yeosang shrugs.

Yeosang: Put some steak sauce on it, you'll be fine.

Out of the three of us Yeosang cooks the least and this is a perfect example of why. He's talented in a lot of ways but cooking is not one.

Yeosang: Hongjoong called me, he's freaking out about the baby.
Me: In a happy way or bad way?
Yeosang: Both, but not bad per say. He's just really anxious about the whole thing.

Bringing a child into this world is a beautiful thing but also a lot of responsibility. Regardless I know Char and Joong will make wonderful parents.

Seonghwa: I want to go back to work.
Me: It's way too soon.
Seonghwa: I don't see how! I'm fine.

Honestly he is. According to Ten his recovery was the fastest he's ever seen. But of course my own paranoia keeps getting in the way. The thought of him driving gives me war flashbacks.

Me: Give it another two weeks.
Seonghwa: Two weeks!
Me: I'm the doctor here.
Seonghwa: You're not my doctor.
Me: Oh now I'm not your doctor? But in the bedroom..-

He stops me making Yeosang laugh.

___

fun fact (not really fun but) two years ago my brother got into a deadly car crash which almost took his life. his recovery process was crazyy, it was a blessing but i swear i thought he was superman for a sec.