chapter : 44

Cina's point of view

Alright, maybe a hike wasn't the brightest idea. I can barely feel my legs. Seonghwa notices my weakness and squats down so I can get on his back. Santana sends me a thumbs up as she gets on Wonho's back. We giggle as the two boys continue their journey with us.

Me: I wonder how things are going back at the house.

The baby makes Char energy low to nothing, so she got a pass for the hike. She said she'd stay home and prep dinner with Sauni, Raven, Angel and Giselle.

Yuta: Oh my God, how long is this fucking trail?
Hongjoong: Stop whining we're almost there.
Yuta: Liar, you said that a half hour ago.

Hongjoong giggles.

Hyungwon decides to take the Cina and Santana approach by climbing on Shownu's back. Saelee and San walk side by side talking about all the flowers scattered along the way. Xiaojun and Yuta complains about the bugs, but at least they're here.

A loud scream makes us all stop.

Jooheon points and hops around as a snake makes an appearance.

Jooheon: Kill it!
Changkyun: We can't kill an animal for being in its habit.

Jooheon shoves Changkyun towards the snake and he screams as well.

Santana: It's practically a garden snake, walk around it you sissy's!

They both push each other before running.

__

Santana jumps as she attempts to open the bottle of champagne for dinner.

Santana: I hate stuff busting in my face.
Minhyuk: That's funny, because last night you..-
Santana: Lee Minhyuk if you finish that sentence I'll divorce you.

We decided to eat outside on the patio, it's even more beautiful at night. A soft glow of light comes from the fairy lights and lanterns decorated around.

Char: How was the hike?
Jooheon: I got attacked by a snake.
Char: Oh no!
Shownu: He did not, it was as small as a worm.

Jooheon pouts.

Yeosang: My legs burn and I never want to do anything like that again.
Yuta: It was a near death experience.
Hongjoong: How was the glimpse of hell?

Yuta thumps him in his forehead.

Saelee: I liked it, I haven't walked around nature like that in a while.
Wooyoung: Agreed, well until San started screaming because of a bee.
San: It wasn't a bee it was a wasp.

It was a bee folks.

Char: What's the schedule for tomorrow?
Me: Something called the one word ceremony, we get assigned a name and say one word to describe that person.
Seonghwa: Lets practice now.

Seonghwa points to San.

San: Hwa I swear to God.
Me: The point of the exercise is to be nice!
Seonghwa: Nevermind then.

__

Yuta's point of view

I make my way downstairs after everyone goes to bed. I'm not really tired eventhough my legs are practically burning. I frown once I see Sauni in the kitchen getting water, her eyes widen once she sees me.

Sauni: Hi.

I ignore her and grab a bottle of water out the fridge. She follows me as I walk out the kitchen and into the living-room.

Sauni: I know you don't want to talk to me but..-
Me: Then stop talking.

She frowns.

Sauni: I just want us to be civil around everyone for these few days.
Me: I didn't put a hit out on you so that is being civil.
Sauni: I made one mistake, are you going to hold that against me all my life?
Me: Perhaps.

She sighs, before she says anything else that I can't be bothered to hear right now I stop her.

Me: Leave me alone. If Wooyoung wants to waste his time with you then that's on him, but you and I don't have a thing to talk about.

I ignore her as she calls out for me.

__

Yeosang's point of view

Not being able to sleep I decide to go check on Saelee. She's been doing well so far on the trip, I even seen her have a decent conversation with Angel.

Once I get to her room I open the door and scream.

Her eyes widen and she throws the blanket over her body. Raven does the same as she pushes a naked San out of the way.

What the fuck is happening?

__

oh sangie, you ain't seen nothing yet.