chapter: 74

Cina's point of view

I've never been so happy to be home.

I plop down on the couch and Seonghwa sits on top of me. I slap his arm repeatedly hoping he'll move but he doesn't, Yeosang sits on top of him now I'm buried under two very large puppies.

Me: I want chili for dinner.
Seonghwa: Sounds good, Yeosang get to it.
Yeosang: Why me?
Seonghwa: Because I'm the oldest and I said so.
Yeosang: You're her dom not mine.

They begin to bicker back and forth, yup, it feels great to be home!

__

I fight the urge to scream at the top of my lungs once I walk into the hospital. Everyone greats me and I wave like a maniac. Once I see Ten I run towards him like I'm in a movie scene.

Ten: You're back!
Me: I missed you! How were things while I was gone?
Ten: Besides people being angry because they couldn't schedule therapy appointments..

Shit, I keep forgetting to hire another psychologist.

Ten: It went pretty well. We had a few major traumas, but nothing I couldn't handle. How was the trip?

I groan.

Me: It was tolerable, your brother visited.

He rolls his eyes.

Ten: Yeah he told me. Apparently he had a small chat with Chae and Angel.
Me: Really? I had no clue.
Ten: He apologized to them for his whorish ways.
Me: Yeah he was a whore wasn't he?

We both laugh as we make our way to check the board. Santana walks down the hallway, a small limp to her walk due to her still healing from surgery.

Me: What're you doing here? You weren't suppose to be back until Wednesday.
Santana: Apparently the guys are doing some joint album with Infinity.

She looks exhausted.

Santana: You only met them briefly at my wedding and birthday party, but they are like a giant group of kindergartners when they all get together. I couldn't take another second.

Ten laughs at the sleepy girl.

I take a deep breath ready to take on the day.

__

Seonghwa's point of view

I absolutely hate it here.

San: If you glare at the computer screen any harder I'm pretty sure steam will come out of your ears.

I slam the laptop close, slowly rubbing my temples. This is why I don't go on vacation, I leave for a little while and all hell breaks loose. My dad being the pushover that he is rehired all the lazy people I fired.

Me: I'm about to lose my shit.

Someone knocks on the office door. My assistant Machi walks in with my dad following behind her.

Machi: Sorry to interrupt but Mr.Park is here.

I see that, I wave my hand dismissively and she exits out the door.

Dad: You should be nicer to her.
Me: And you should stop being so nice, have you seen the numbers lately? They're dropping. I worked so hard only for you to destroy it in five days.

He rolls his eyes.

Dad: Destroy is a strong word son.
Me: I fail to see how you were so successful with employees like this.

He chuckles.

Dad: You're mean but when you're right, you're right.

He sighs before taking a seat next to San.

Dad: I like to give people chances to show me what they're capable of, sometimes I even give them second chances to prove their growth. But with a company quickly expanding like ours there's no time for that many chances.

I nod.

Me: So I'll get to firing.
Dad: I don't like ruining people's livelihoods either.

This old man is really pushing my buttons.

Me: So what am I suppose to do, hm?
Dad: Find jobs that suits them.
Me: They're lazy, no job will suit them.
Dad: Maybe they're not lazy, they're probably not motivated. Don't be so quick to write them off Hwa.

San hums.

San: Maybe we should evaluate what each person is good at.
Me: I don't have that kind of time.
San: I'll do it!
Dad: And I'll help.

Will it hurt if I throw myself out the window? We're only two stories up.

__

Yeosang's point of view

I haven't had much time to run the pottery barn so Saelee has been keeping an eye on it for me. Every Monday is "Mommy time" something about pregnant people, I don't know.

She smiles at me as she takes a break from cleaning up.

Saelee: What's up bro?
Me: Just seeing how things are going.
Saelee: Pretty good! We made some cool vases today.

She wipes the sweat off her forehead, spreading clay on her head as well. I chuckle before taking a seat.

Saelee: Guess what?
Me: Hm?
Saelee: Starship entertainment is having auditions for new dancers!

Whenever she talks about dancing her eyes light up as if she seen Santa Claus.

Me: Thinking about auditioning?
Saelee: Yes and no, I'm afraid that I won't be as good as the other dances.
Me: I'm sure there will be dancers better than you, and I'm sure there will be dancers you're better than. It's all about who wants it more.

She smiles.

Saelee: You're right. This could be the biggest leap in my career.
Me: Go for it kid.

__

what y'all doing? it's midnight and im scrolling on amazon