chapter: 54

Santana's point of view

I try to sit up but Hyungwon keeps me pinned down, a small mocking smile plays on his lips. He pulls off my bra as Xiaojun and Changkyun walks in making my eyes widen.

Me: What the hell is this?

Hyungwon slaps my face gently.

Hyungwon: Bequiet little girl.

I huff, Changkyun chuckles before shaking his head.

Changkyun: Xiaojun has a crush on our wife hyung. I say we let him get a small taste of her, she'd like that.

Xiaojun's face turns pink as he looks at my expose breast, Hyungwon notices and hums.

Hyungwon: Touch her.

This whole book has been like the fucking twilight zone, I did not sign up for this.

Changkyun: Don't be scared, contrary to popular belief our princess is quite submissive.
Hyungwon: In the bedroom yes, anywhere else she doesn't listen.

He's lucky I'm too confused to contradict that statement. Hyungwon twists and pulls on my nipples making me moan.

Hyungwon: She likes nipple play, look.

He slides off my panties, spreading my legs so I'm exposed to the two boys. Lust has officially taken over.

Xiaojun: I-I don't think it's a good idea.
Changkyun: Why not? All the other hyungs agreed to let her play for a bit. Are you denying our wife? Look at her, she's practically dripping.

A chill runs up my spine as Hyungwon begins to play with my clit.

Changkyun: She's getting frustrated. Remember what we talked about on the hill?
Xiaojun: Yeah.
Changkyun: Well? Now's your opportunity, you have one hour.
Hyungwon: Don't leave any marks on our baby.

He glances at me before smiling.

Hyungwon: Be a good girl for him yeah?

I nod.

Changkyun: You're cocky any other time, why so quiet now?
Xiaojun: How are you all okay with this?
Hyungwon: We started this whole kink series.

Xiaojun walks over to me, he's timid and a bit conflicted but his dick is hard, I see the print. I grab his hand placing it on my chest.

Changkyun: Soft aren't they?

Xiaojun nods and I smile.

Hyungwon: She likes compliments, we'll see you soon.

Once the door shuts Xiaojun basically pounces on me.

Xiaojun: Your husbands are insane, but if you don't want this I completely understand.
Me: Think of it as an eight-some, they're definitely not letting just you fuck me.

He chuckles a bit before kissing my cheek.

Xiaojun: Changkyun told me not to kiss you.

Sounds about right.

He works his way down my body until he's face to face with my heat. He places light kitten licks to my clit, once I begin to get restless he dives right in making me arch my back.

I tug on his hair as he shoves his tongue inside me, a loud moan leaves my lips and I can practically feel his smirk. Before I can cum he pulls away tugging off his pants.

He pulls a condom out his wallet before sliding it on.

Me: You keep condoms in your wallet?
Xiaojun: Jealous?
Me: Shut up and fuck me.

What is happening? I usually say that to Minhyuk, but not this time around. Once he slides in my nails scratch at his back.

Xiaojun: Fuck Santana you feel so good.

His thrust start out slow and deep, making me feel every inch of him. His lips wrap around my nipple adding to my immense of pleasure.

Me: Faster.

He listens and I scream as he bangs against something foreign, holy shit it's my cervix. It's painful but I like it.

He flips us over so I'm on top, his hand wraps around my throat as I begin to bounce up and down. He drills up into me and I scream his name.

Our eyes lock and he gives me a cute smile, my eyes start to roll into my head as I feel my orgasm approaching. I hear the door open but I'm too focus to look.

Wonho: Well, well, well. Shownu our wife is being a naughty girl.
Shownu: I see, she looks like she's really enjoying herself.

Xiaojun's thrust begins to slow down as he reaches his high.  I lay on the side of me as we try to catch our breath.

Wonho: Already? Pathetic, do it again.

What?

__

oh this smut bouta be rounds. monsta-x was never gon give her up so easily shdjsj. this is just part one.

also sorry if it isn't that good, we heavy on the sleep deprived.