chapter : 6

Santana's point of view

The reason I decided to be a therapist is because I know what it's like first hand to be mentally ruined and feeling like no one is around to listen, or understand.

My parents were brutally murdered in front of me at a young age. If we're being honest there's really no coming back from that. Til' this day I still wake up screaming from the nightmares, a horror image I'll never get out of my head.

Then flashbacks of my grandfather being abusive, not giving a fuck and spending every dime on alcohol was a hell of it's own.

There's days I will cling to one of the boys because of the fear of abandonment. I'm afraid of waking up and them being gone or taken from me, it's something I constantly deal with but feel like I can't say.

As a therapist, I'm a hypocrite I'll admit it. I want my patients to know I'm hear to listen to whatever and they shouldn't keep their emotions inside.

But here I am fighting my own demons everyday.

I'm pretty good at reading people though. Yeosang, doesn't care about things a lot. He loves who he loves, and helps who he helps. Nothing more, nothing less. He hates asking anyone for anything, that's how I know he's desperate for his sister to get her shit together before the worse happens. So..

Me: I'll help her.

__

Seonghwa's point of view

San and I decided to pay Dave a visit and see if he's made any changes to the office building. Judging from what I see he hasn't, I'm pissed.

He sits at his desk a nervous mess.

Me: You realize San and I are the ones who signs and approves everyone's check right?

He nods.

Me: Which means we have the right to fire anyone, if not everyone in this building.
Dave: Please don't!

San smiles.

San: We won't.

He won't, but he doesn't speak to me. I'll fire everyone in this damn place.

San: I have to admit things do look like a free for all around here. I can tell you want your employees to be calm and relaxed while working but they seem to be using you.

Dave nods, judging from his bald spot he's stressing. From my understanding he's been with the company for years, the only reason I'm not going completely off on him is because he's one of my dad's favorites.

San: This is a publishing company, but nothing is getting published because no one is working. Which means sales are declining and authors are pissed.

The smile never leaves his face which means San has an idea, and when he has an idea everyone should be afraid.

San: We need to get these workers motivated!

We need to get these workers the hell out of here.

San: The team is only as good as the leader Dave. You're a good leader, I can tell so do the right thing.

Dave takes a minute to let San's words soak in. He sighs before pressing the button on the intercom.

Dave: Layla Harris, can you come here for a second?

San nods and we walk out of the room. My eyebrows furrow in confusion.

Me: What was that?
San: That my friend is how you get someone to fire the team without feeling intimidated.
Me: Are you saying I'm intimidating?

He laughs.

San: Duh, mister I will fire any and everyone.
Me: It saves time.

__

Cina's point of view

It's been a while since all three of us have been home. I lay with my head on Yeosang's lap while my feet is on Seonghwa's.

Yeosang scrolls through his phone while Seonghwa sorts through a bunch of files no one understands.

Me: It's been a week since we've had sex.
Yeosang: You're on punishment remember?

I pout, punishment?

Me: I'm not seeing why I'm being punished for something you did.
Seonghwa: Well you decided not to use the safe word which resulted in our curtains catching on fire.

Ah, so you see some times I get in the mood where I want Yeosang to practice his kink on me. Apparently hot wax is less dangerous when the candle isn't lit at that moment.

Note to self: if it's too hot yell the safe word and don't kick the candle out his hand.

When Seonghwa came home he was a pissed off panda.

Seonghwa: I will say we haven't had date night in a while, we should this weekend.
Me: After Char's grand opening?
Seonghwa: Of course. I have to see how Hongjoong's book is coming along anyways.

I hum.

Me: I've been thinking, and your dad has some of everything; from banks to restaurants to publishing companies.

I sit up a bit.

Me: What about healthcare?
Seonghwa: What about it?
Me: I may have or may not have quit my job today.

"WHAT?"

I jump as both their voices roar like thunder.

I'm in danger folks.

__