chapter: 70

Yuta's point of view

I frown as the unfamiliar number continues to call me.

Me: What?

The person gasps.

Girl: Um, hey Yuta.

I blink.

Me: Who is this?
Girl: It's Jessi, well my stage name is Jessi but my real name is Elena.
Me: Okay what do you want Felicia?

She sighs mumbling something under her breath.

Girl: We're suppose to be starring in a kdrama together, your agent gave me your number so we can get better acquainted.

I want him fired.

Girl: Also, the directors want us to go over a few things with them.
Me: I'm busy, they'll have to wait.
Girl: O-oh okay. Maybe when you get back?
Me: Uh huh.

I hang up once Xiaojun walks in smiling ear to ear.

Xiaojun: Did I interrupt your phone call?
Me: Nah, just some girl named Felicia. What's up?
Xiaojun: Wonho called, Santana is awake!

I smile.

__

Elena's point of view

I stare at the phone. My stylist, Taelee begins to giggle.

Taelee: Did he hang up?
Me: Yes, we didn't get a chance to talk about anything.
Taelee: Hopefully you guys will soon.

Hopefully, my schedule is pretty hectic as well. I don't really have time to work around him, but he sounds scary and stubborn. I might now have a choice.

Taelee: It's not often a girl group rookie gets scouted for the lead role in a drama. Are you excited?
Me: Very! I'm a little nervous as well.
Taelee: That's to be expected, however you have a good home here.

Starship entertainment found me a little over a year ago at a talent show. And now here I am finally debuting and also acting, I'm blessed.

I can't say my life has always been well, I've had many dark moments but I try not to let that get me down. Taelee was assigned the stylist to our group. Apparently she was Monsta-x's style a while ago and then left for a bit, thankfully she's back because I absolutely adore her personality.

Taelee: Elena?

I hum.

Taelee: You spaced out again.
Me: Sorry.

She giggles.

Taelee: It's okay, but remember what I said. Make sure you show him it's a honor he's even working with you!

I smile, she's right!

__

im going to use every single one of your ideas to build this character. you won't see much of her here bc of Yuta's book but you'll love her.