chapter : 3

Yeosang's point of view

I walk into the hospital and instantly frown, it smells like death and medicine. The receptionist smiles politely as do I.

Me: Can you page Doctor Park-Kang please?

She nods before picking up the phone. Cina hates the food they have in the cafeteria because it's "too healthy" for her. So here I am delivering a bacon burger and fries.

She smiles as she practically runs down the hallway. Seeing her in her white coat makes me proud all over again.

Cina: You came!
Me: You threatened me with a divorce if I didn't.

I hug her and she giggles.

Me: You smell like medicine.
Cina: Shut up, did you stop at home yet?
Me: I came straight from work to here.

Before she can say anything someone yells her name. An older man with a horrible toupee walks over.

Cina: Chief.

Ah, the chief of the hospital Doctor Wong. I never met him but she doesn't speak too highly of him, apparently he's a pig.

Dr.Wong: Flirting with the delivery boy Cina?

I blink, delivery boy? Also, why is he calling her Cina? Is she not a doctor like everyone else around her? Why isn't he using honorifics like everyone else is doing?

Me: I'm her husband.
Dr.Wong: Oh! My apologies then. Do you mind if I steal your wife away for a second?
Cina: Is it important? I haven't ate all day.
Dr.Wong: Yes, I need your help with an ambulatory phlebectomy.

I don't know what that shit is but Cina doesn't look too happy about it. She rubs her temples before sighing.

Cina: You don't need me for that, that's something an intern can help you with.
Dr.Wong: As chief of this hospital..

Oh he's one of those? He likes to toss his title around.

Dr.Wong: I pick who and who I don't want in certain surgeries and I want you with me.
Cina: May I ask why?
Dr.Wong: Because I said so.

I sigh.

Cina rubs my arm softly to calm me down. I'm not really too keen on people talking to her any kind of way, and it annoys me that sometimes I won't always be able to protect her. She gives me a tired reassuring smile.

Cina: Thank you for the food, see you at home?

I nod before her giving her the longest and most unnecessary kiss in the world. I had to prove a point to her annoying ass boss.

He gives me a fake smile before walking off with her.

__

Santana's point of view

I tap my foot against the floor as they all smile innocently.

Me: When I said bestfriends' spouses get to know each other I didn't mean make him your accountant! I meant invite them to a barbecue or a baskteball game or something!

Changkyun shrugs.

Changkyun: He agreed.
Me: I guarantee you it's because one of you annoyed him.

They all point to Minhyuk.

Of course.

Wonho: You said to bond so we're bonding.
Me: That's not bonding.
Jooheon: As idols it's not easy for us to make friends, we barely like Infinity half the time.

They all agree while I sigh.

Then an idea pops into my head.

Me: Char's bakery grand opening is this weekend and what better way for her to get publicity than some celebrities coming.
Shownu: That's a good idea. Who did you guys get?

I blink.

__

i hope your all enjoying the slow start bc this book is about to make you laugh, cry and stresssss.