chapter: 83

Yeosang's point of view

I close my eyes and open them slowly. The boy grins waving his hand mockingly.

Yeosang: Brian.

__

Saelee's point of view

My eyes widen as I go to knock on the office door but it swings open instead. Seonghwa pauses to look at me, a small pout on his face.

"IM SORRY I ATE YOUR DONUT, COME BACK!"

Seonghwa: Go to hell Choi!

He stomps away like a toddler, meanwhile San sits on the couch enjoying said donut.

San: Saelee, what're you doing here?
Me: I came to give you my answer.

He raises his eyebrow.

San: It's hasn't been two months.
Me: I don't need two months to say yes.

A large smile spreads across his face. This, I love this! I love happy San. My heart flutters once he jumps to his feet to hug me. My emotions start to get the best of me and I begin to cry.

I loved San a lot, so much I ruined a beautiful relationship with Jongho. All I ever wanted was for San to see me the way I seen him. He was broken and ignorant to the concept of love. He never had his heartbroken and couldn't relate to the pain, now look..

He's changed so much, he's matured into a man.

And I truly cannot wait for our date.

__

Char's point of view

I wonder if the baby will like broccoli and beef as much as Hongjoong does? Will he be a vegetarian? A vegan?

Joong's giggles snaps me out of my trance.

Hongjoong: What're you thinking so hard about love?
Me: The baby will have his own personality, but he'll also have some of our traits in him.
Hongjoong: He'll probably be sensitive like you.
Me: I'm not sensitive!

He rolls his eyes playfully.

Hongjoong: You cried when I said you had a split end.
Me: That was mean!
Hongjoong: I was just telling you!

I didn't have a split end, I had a lot of split ends.

Hongjoong: What is his personality is like Xiaojun's?
Me: Then he'll be a tsundere for sure.
Hongjoong: Xiaojun has been more family oriented lately.

I smile, and there's only one person to thank for that.

__

Santana's point of view

I watch as Changkyun and Xiaojun wrestle in the grass. Minhyuk walks by and tosses a few dollar bills on them making Wonho and I chuckle.

Minhyuk: What are they fighting for now?
Me: I asked Xiaojun to bring me some cupcakes from the bakery. Changkyun answered the door and we all know how smart his mouth is.

They both nod.

"LET GO OF ME!"

"YOU LET GO!"

"STUBBORN JACKASS!"

"SPOILED IDOL BOY!"

"SCARFACE WANNABE!"

"I AM WHAT I AM, BUT NO ONE CALLS YOU THAT!"

I sip my lemonade glancing across the street at the new neighbor. The neighbor stands on his porch jumping up and down before shouting:

"HI SANNIE NUMBER TWO!"

___

we just gon ignore the fact i have young-k playing as himself and another person in this universe 😭.

for anyone confused: He's playing himself (Yeosang's cousin) and Jay from infinity (Monsta series)