chapter : 12

Yeosang's point of view

Something is bothering her.

I watch quietly as she drenches her strawberries in chocolate syrup, to top it off she pours herself a large cup of strawberry milk confusing the absolutely shit out of me.

Me: Baby?

She hums not looking up from her concoction.

Me: Are you okay?
Cina: Yeah I'm okay, why wouldn't I be okay?

She's not okay.

She forces a smile on her face before ruffling my hair.

Cina: You worry too much.

Maybe it's the stress of starting and running her own private practice. Taking on that much responsible would make anyone a bit jittery, right? Whatever the case I'll be sure to keep a close eye on her.

__

I glance at my computer screen before looking back at the seven men across from me. Minhyuk smiles widely at me while Changkyun rolls his eyes.

Me: After analyzing each one of your accounts I'd say Kihyun and Hyungwon spends the most money.

Wonho nods.

Wonho: I knew it.
Hyungwon: I disagree.
Wonho: Why?
Hyungwon: Because.
Wonho: Because why?

I sigh before jotting down a few notes.

Hyungwon: Recently Kihyun took out a million dollars.
Kihyun: That wasn't me!

I fight the urge to laugh, I know it wasn't.

Me: Hyungwon you bought another car?
Hyungwon: I never had a car, I had a truck. So I decided to get a car so I could have both.

I tap my pencil against my notebook impatiently.

Me: There's seven of you plus Sannie which makes eight. Is there really a need for all of those vehicles?
Kihyun: Maybe not, but I'm not getting rid of mine.
Jooheon: Me either.
Minhyuk: Me either.

I blink.

Me: You came to me for tax help and financial advice, but now you're not listening.
Changkyun: We never said we were going to listen, we just said we wanted advice.

Oh my God.

Shownu pinches the younger boy.

Shownu: I agree with you, I don't really drive my car anyways so I don't see a need for it.

Wonho shrugs.

Wonho: Me either, I just have Jooheon drive me around.
Me: That's a start. Tax time is coming up soon so I'll schedule a meeting closer to that.

They all nod before standing up, leaving one by one after saying goodbye. Alina comes in my office with a big smile on her face.

Alina: How amazing is that!
Me: What?
Alina: Having Monsta-x as a client!

I roll my eyes.

Me: They're a pain in my ass but they're married to my bestfriend so it's whatever.
Alina: That girl is your bestfriend?
Me: Santana, her name is Santana.

She scoffs.

Alina: Sorry to say, about a lot of people thinks she's blackmailing them to stay with her. I mean why else would seven guys stay with one girl, think about it? It's..-

I hold my hand up.

Me: You can stop talking now.

I point to the door and she takes her leave.

College days were so much simpler.

__

Wonho's point of view

The door opens and Santana walks in, she kicks her heels off before tossing her purse on the couch.

Me: Welcome home! How was your lecture at.. love what's wrong?

She doesn't say anything as she collapses into my arms. Small sniffles come from her and I rub her back gently.

Me: What happened?
Santana: The college class I was asked to talk to was full of monsta-x fangirls.

Oh no.

Santana: It was awful.
Me: What did they say? Is that why you're crying?

She shakes her head.

Santana: I'm crying because I'm frustrated Hoseok. Everywhere I go I have people concocting these dumbass theories about our marriage and it's always me being the villain while you guys are the victims and..

Her voice shakes before she moves away from me.

Santana: I'm going to go shower.

I try to reach out for her but she goes upstairs.

__

how we doing today? im a 30/100