chapter : 36

Cina's point of view

I glance between Yuta and Sauni. She timidly hides behind Wooyoung making me raise an eyebrow. What the hell is this mess?

"Hi guys!"

Giselle and Raven walks in looking absolutely stunning, however no one really pays attention due to the drama that's stirring. San stands up to hug his wife and sister.

Wooyoung: Are you talking about my girlfriend?

Yuta chuckles.

Yuta: Girlfriend? I'd be careful if I was you.

He doesn't elaborate as he walks off. Raven frowns and looks at all of us.

Raven: What's wrong with Yuta?

I shrug, but even a blind person can see there's clearly some bad blood there. Hongjoong runs after to him to see if he's okay.

Wooyoung: What was that?
Sauni: I rather not talk about it.

She forces a smile on her face.

"EVERYBODY GET THE FUCK IN POSITION I SEE THEM COMING!"

Minhyuk continues to shout at the top of his lungs until we all get into "hiding" position. With this open area it's kind of hard to hide, but far be it from me to burst the boy's bubble.

The door opens and we all yell surprise. Char and Santana hug each other before screaming.

Me: Char you knew about this why are you screaming?
Char: That was scary!

I chuckle before shaking my head. Santana looks around in awe, Kihyun bounces on his tippy toes waiting for her to say something.

Santana: This is so beautiful.
Kihyun: It was my idea!
Changkyun: Liar, it was all of our idea.
Wonho: No! I suggested..-
Hyungwon: You didn't suggest shit.

Santana runs over and hugs the boys, seeing her happy and relaxed makes my heart warm.

__

The dress looks just as I expected, amazing!

Santana: I wasn't too sure how an all silver dress would look on me but this is so pretty.
Me: You have to trust me more often!

Char sips her apple juice glancing around, once she doesn't see her husband she frowns.

Char: Where's Joong?
Me: He went to check on Yuta a little bit ago and I haven't seen him since.
Santana: Check on Yuta? Is he okay?

I ignore the question by sipping my drink. She pokes my exposed thigh over and over until I crack.

Me: I guess Yuta and Sauni have some history but with Sauni being Wooyoung's new girlfriend and Seonghwa's maybe-sister it's weird.
Santana: Of course they have history, it seems like everyone in this damn book does.

True dat.

Xiaojun walks over with a small box in his hand, he smiles before handing it to Santana.

Xiaojun: Happy birthday.
Santana: Thank you.

He glances at Char and frowns.

Xiaojun: Ayo, pop that damn baby out so you can get back to your bakery.
Char: Are you not having fun?

He squints as she teases him.

Xiaojun: You'll come back and that place will be a chop shop.
Char: Xiaojun you better not!

He ignores her as he walks off.

Santana pops open the box and smile, it's a pair of diamond earrings. She sighs before closing the box.

__

Seonghwa's point of view

I walk up to Sauni and yank a piece of her hair out.

She glares at me and I shrug before putting in my pocket.

Sauni: What was that about?
Me: DNA testing, I'll see tomorrow if we're related or not.
Sauni: It seems like you really don't want me to be your sister.
Me: It's nothing personal, but in the business world you never know what anyone motives are. And for you to just pop up after all these years doesn't sit right with me.

She nods her head.

Sauni: Look, my mother had been sick basically all my life. But you'd never know it because of the smile she kept on her face and how hard she worked. It was always just her and I growing up. When I asked about my dad she deflected the conversation, when I was younger and asked about her giving me siblings she told me not to be so silly.

Mhm.

Sauni: So this maybe a lot for you or I may appear like I'm coming off too strong but I mean you no harm at all.
Me: That's all fine and all but I don't like you.

Her eyes widen.

Sauni: Why?
Me: Hongjoong has been my bestfriend since grade school, which makes Yuta my cousin basically.

She sighs.

Sauni: So you're going to hold a mistake against me? Is growing and learning not allowed?
Me: I don't know what you did to him but I do know that it crushed his very being, so I, Park Seonghwa don't want shit to do with you, Park Sauni. Sibling or not.

__

Wonho's point of view

I can't put my finger on it but it's an abnormal tension cloud floating about. Santana and her friends seem like they're having fun but it also seem like they aren't.

Me: Is something off to you?

Shownu nods.

Jooheon: It's probably because Raven, San and Yuta had a threesome back in college but ultimately Raven ended up with San. Wooyoung and San had sex with one of Yeosang's girls before Yeosang got with Cina and Seonghwa. San also had sex with Wooyoung's crush Jandi, Jandi also had sex with Yeosang but ended up dating and being engaged to Giselle, San's sister. Giselle had a relationship with Wooyoung but she also had sex with Yeosang but Yeosang truly only loved Cina. Cina loved Seonghwa more than Yeosang at one point but slowly realized she loved them both equally and opted to be with them both and now they're married. San had sex with Yeosang's sister Saelee and Cina's brother Jongho dated Saelee but not anymore. I'm pretty sure that Xiaojun dude who calls Santana lamb has some unrequited love thing going on. And uhhh I think that's it.

We look at him with pure confusion.

Shownu: I don't think I want her being friends with them anymore.

___

let's get ready to rumbleeeee