chapter : 66

Cina's point of view

It amazes me how one minute we all partner up kicking ass like the avengers and the next we're laughing and eating like nothing happened.

Yuta: I appreciate you for defending me Cina.
Me: He was just so smug and annoying I couldn't take it anymore!
Yuta: Yep, that's Junhoe for you. Always has been.

Raven has been pretty quiet since the situation. She never really mentioned Hwiyoung much so I'm not sure if him being here is a calm thing or a terrible thing.

Santana leans her head against the table groaning in pain. Minhyuk asks if she's alright and she sends him a thumbs up, she's lying. It's the cysts causing her pain, I'm almost sure of it.

Seonghwa: This trap has been a mess but at the same time I've had fun.
Me: Oh really?

He nods.

Seonghwa: I don't hate all of you as much anymore.
Xiaojun: I'm honored.
Changkyun: Is that the closest thing to a compliment?
Seonghwa: It's as close as your gonna' get.
Changkyun: Fair enough.

__

Saelee and I volunteer to clean up the kitchen while everyone gets ready for bed. Our relationship has been rocky but it's pretty okay right now. I go to throw something in the trash and gasp as I see what's on top.

Saelee: What's wrong?
Me: Look!

She sees the stick and gasps as well, a positive pregnancy test.

Saelee: Is it yours?
Me: No dummy! Is it yours?
Saelee: No!

I wonder who's it is?

__

Yuta's point of view

Wanting to get some air I step out on the patio for a while only to see Raven sitting there deep in thought. She looks up at me smiling a little, I sit down next to her not saying anything. We both look up at the full moon just enjoying the view.

Me: How do you feel about your ex being here?
Raven: I'm not sure. Our relationship wasn't really a relationship, we were always bleh around each other unless it came to sex.

Hm.

Me: Is that how it was with San too?
Raven: Not really, I actually loved San. I wanted a family with him and to have a happily ever after.
Me: But?

She sighs.

Raven: There was always doubts in the back of my mind, often times I'd feel guilty about it. The guilt stopped once I realized he felt the same exact way.

As I once said, love is pointless; a true waste of time.

Raven: I want to get married again.
Me: What's the point?
Raven: Wouldn't you want to spend the rest of your life with the one you love?
Me: I don't believe in love, you know that.
Raven: You use to.

True.

Raven: Don't let what she did get in the way of your happily ever after Nakamoto.
Me: Hate to break it to you kid but they don't exist.

She chuckles and I glance at her.

Raven: Your surrounded by them. Santana and Monsta-x, Hongjoong and Char, Cina, Yeosang and Seonghwa.

She stares up at the sky again, an endearing look on her face.

Raven: Their relationships aren't perfect but they're very admirable.
Me: I believe you'll find yours one day.

I stand up patting her head as I go back into the house. Wonho walks down the hallway carrying a sleeping Santana on his back.

Me: Fell asleep watching Shrek again?
Wonho: Of course!

I chuckle shaking my head.

Even Shrek had a happily ever after.

__

what's your favorite genre to read?

also thanks for the song suggestions. i listened to a handful and it's been bop after bop.