Small Time Heroes Pt. 2

You were all looking at the Defenders who came out of nowhere, for some reason. Dramatic entrance much? Jessica was leaning against Cage while Daredevil stood there with his arms crossed and Iron Fist bowed when introduced.

Marvel: It's great to meet you all! This is Iron Heart, Viv, X, Spider Kid, Nova, Ghost Spider, Kitty, and, uh, he doesn't have a name yet. Oh! And I am Ms. Marvel.

Iron Fist: It's great to meet you all. I look forward to working with you all.

He seemed really calm. He almost reminded you of one of those California tourists. Wait, how old was he?

Cage: Well at least you'll get to work with people around your age. I also don't think we really need to be formal about this.

Iron Fist: Right. My apologies.

He turned back to all of you and made a rock and roll hand gesture.

Iron Fist: What's up dudes and dudettes? I'm Danny and I am excited to kick it with you cats.

Jessica smacked the back of his head.

Jessica: Smart ass.

You could swear that he was smirking.

Daredevil: Like Cage said, you'll all be helping us tonight. Normally we can work in a team of 4 but there's four rings that need to be dealt with.

Jessica: Are you guys ok with splitting up?

Marvel: Of course. Just pick who you think would help you the best and we'll go from there.

Jessica: In that case I want space boy, angry girl, and white spider-chick.

Neat nicknames. Cage shook his head with a smile and looked to Marvel.

Cage: I've seen what you can do. You're with me. Same with Iron Heart and Viv.

Daredevil: Then I will take Spider Kid and Kitty.

You looked over to Iron Fist who gave you the thumbs up.

Iron Fist: I read your reports. We'll be a one man team.

He raised a hand up and you shrugged. You gave him a high five signaling your partnership.

Iron Fist: This is gonna be fun.
--------
Night fell and you were able to find a building to scout out the empty lot where the deal was going to take place. You were wearing your uniform which was finally done. Riri added F/C pieces of protection which now lined the sleeves.

Y/N: So, Cage said something about working with people your age. What'd he mean by that?

Iron Fist: I'm only 17. Cage and Jessica took me in three years back after I lost my family. I've been working with them ever since.

Y/N: Oh. Sorry to hear about your family.

Iron Fist just shook his head.

Iron Fist: It was a while back. I've come to terms with it.

He then turned back to you.

Iron Fist: What about you? How did you get caught up in all this?

Y/N: Homeless, fought bad guys, found out I had a bunch of powers, part of the team. That about covers it.

Iron Fist: Far out. And your powers?

You shrugged.

Y/N: I kept getting new ones for a while. Haven't gotten a new one for a bit.

Iron Fist: Cool. By the way, when we're not fighting or near any enemies, you can just call me Danny.

Danny. Alright then.