Late Night Food Run Pt. 1

You loved living in the new base since you pretty much had freedom to do as you wished. You and Felicia each had your own rooms so you always had somewhere to go if you needed the silence. You had an entire floor dedicated to training which was beyond exciting. Cat had gotten used to her new gear; the staff, the special pallets, and the new vibramium claws. She was having just a bit too much fun with those claws.

Robbie spent most of his time in the living room or in the garage working on his car and you completely destroyed bike. It was getting better. Tyrone and Tandy trained often or usually hung around with you and Felicia. Doreen fell in love with Central Park and you hardly saw her around when she found a new tree to explore. You could also see that she had a lot more squirrels in her room. Molly mostly hung out with you or watched TV with Robbie.

Your relationship with the Program was now somewhat what is used to be. Widow had arranged a joint training session by pinning the Program against the Strikers. The match was over in a matter of seconds. So was the second. So was the third. Everyone just gave up and convinced Widow just to let them play paint ball. You just hung out in the lounge with Nadia and Quentin.

The little nerd was back. It was good and you wished Venom was here to see it.

Everything was going great, until Fury finally assigned the Strikers a "nanny". This had caught everyone off guard since Felicia was already 18. Why couldn't she be the nanny?

Fury: Because she's one of your girlfriends and she's prone to manipulation.

Felicia looked like she wanted to be offended but she couldn't.

Fury: That being said, you're new nanny will be there this afternoon.

And who was this nanny?

Spidey: Hey gang!

Spider-Man. Peter Parker. He was in charge of watching over a group of overly super powered teenagers. Great choice. At first everything seemed like it would go well. Training and whatnot. He would make/get you food and make sure you were all patched up and whatnot. Then he dropped the bomb.

Spidey: Curfew is at 8 and lights out is at 9.

Everyone: WHAT?!

Robbie: We have a curfew now? And a bed time? What the hell?

Y/N: Pete, come on. We're not a bunch of kids....

Spidey: Curfew and lights out stays. There's no debate.

Everyone groaned. Being a secret agent loses all coolness when you have. Abed time.

Spidey: Since you'll be running SHEILD missions and such, you'll need to be well rested. Plus you have school on top of things starting pretty soon.

Molly: I can't belive Super Heroes have bed times.

So what did that lead to? Going to bed at 9 every night. A week in and everyone was already tired of it. You and Felicia couldn't even sneak off to have fun anymore. Having guests over wasn't an option either. Everyone had to be out by 8:30 which was beyond annoying. You weren't about to blame Spidey but you were TOTALLY BLAMING SPIDEY!

Y/N: Pete. Can we talk?

He was enjoying toast when you approached him. He smiled.

Spidey: Of course. What does the fearless leader of the Strikers have on his mind?

You sat down at the table and folded your hands.

Y/N: Well, everyone has been talking. We all came to a conclusion.

Spidey: And what is this conclusion.

Y/N: Well, Spider-Man sir, we all decided that the need for a curfew and lights out is unnecessary. We believe that we are old enough to know when to come home and go to bed.