Gwen's Music Pt. 3

After taking a refreshing shower, you met Gwen in her room where she was messing with her guitar. She wrote some stuff down in the notebook, now with a smile on her face.

Y/N: You look happier.

Gwen looked up to you and you noticed her hair was still damp from the shower she took. She looked very relaxed in her sweats and oversized hoodie.

Gwen: I feel relived. Thank you for everything today.

You smiled as you sat down on her bed. You picked up one of her basses, she had bought another one after Black Cat stole her other one, and played a couple cords.

Y/N: How's the song coming along?

Gwen handed you the notebook and you read the lyrics. They were so well written that you could almost hear her singing in your head.

Y/N: Wow. These are good.

Gwen shook her head.

Gwen: They could be better.

She looked like she was lost in thought again. She suddenly snapped out of it.

Gwen: I'm sorry. That was really rude of me.

You tilnted your head.

Y/N: What do you mean?

Gwen set the notebook down and sighed.

Gwen: You've been through a lot lately. Fighting Carnage, going to school, even everything with Viv. You went out of your way to try and cheer me up and I just shurgged you off.

What was she talking about? You didn't feel offended or anything. You just thought she was thinking. Wait a sec, did she say Viv?

Y/N: How do you know about Viv?

Gwen froze up.

Gwen: I didn't say Viv.

Venom: You did. You ssssaid, "even everhthing with Viv".

Gwen: I did not.

You were now glaring at her. Venom was trying to calm you down but the damage was already done.

Y/N: Why the hell are you lying? I heard what you said Gwen.

Gwen seemed to shrink at your anger. What happened was between you and Viv. What she told you was something she did in private. Now this friend of yours was lying to your face about something like this? Surly she would understand why you would be upset. Everything was confusing for you and now you know that more people might know about this.

Gwen: Y/N, I'm sorry....

You just rolled your eyes and left the room.

Venom: I underssstand that you are upssset kid, but you need to calm down or you'll do ssssonething you'll regret.

Y/N: Not now Venom.

You shoved your hands in your pockets and headed towards the elevator.

Danny: Y/N, do you have a moment?

You looked to the blonde boy who was walking towards you.

Y/N: What's up?

Danny: I would like to talk talk to you about something.

Y/N: And what's that?

You took a deep breath to calm down. You didn't need to be mean towards him.

Danny: I would like to confess something.

Confess something? What could he mean?

Danny: The other day, Sam had informed us that you and Viv were talking. We all went and easedropped on you both. Miles actually tried to stop us but we didn't listen. After giving it some thought, I feel a great amount of guilt about what I did. I was concerned about the two of you possibly saying something you would regret. I wanted to tell you sooner but everything became too hectic for me to do so. I truly hope you could forgive me.

You just stood there with your mouth hanging open in disbelief. How could he be so damn honest? You wanted to be mad but, he did tell you. He told you everything. Everyone knew. That meant your personal drama was known to everyone.

Y/N: Thanks for telling me.

You entered the elevator and clicked the button to go down.
---------
Felicia: So you're mad at all your coworkers?

Y/N: Livid!

You ended up heading to Felicia's place since you couldn't think of anywhere else to go. The tower was obviously not an option since everyone there was the problem. You were mad. You needed to get away to clam down before you did or said anything.

Felicia: Do you want to talk about it?

You sighed. The two of you were sitting on her couch. You had stopped by a nearby store to grab a soda in an attempt to clear your mind. It was actually Venom's idea you talked to Felicia.

Venom: Ssshe dessservessss to know.

He was right. If anyone should know about this, it was Felicia. She was your girlfriend after all. You endes up taking a deep breath.

Y/N: You know Viv right?

Felicia nodded. She had gotten close to everyone so she already knew who everyone was. Of course she knew Viv due to your "date" with her and you going to dinner at her house.

Y/N: Well, I ended up fighting with her. She ended up, confessing her feelings for me.

Felicia seemed taken aback. You could almost see Cat try to come out. Felica took a moment to process this information.

Felicia: I s-see. That's something.

Y/N: Everyone easedropped on us. They know everything. That's why I'm frustrated. Gwen lied to me about it but Danny told me everything. Miles tried to stop them.

Felicia stayed silent. This was just awkward. You didn't know what to do or say to help in this situation. She must have felt confused and maybe a bit betrayed.

Felicia: You are a great guy. I kind of knew that others would be attracted to you.

That surprised you.

Y/N: You're not mad?

Felicia shook her head.

Felicia: I trust you. It's not really your fault anyway.

You reached out and held her hand. She smiled and leaned on your shoulder.

Felicia: I think you need to talk to her. You can't just leave this be like this. As for everyone else, that's up to you. Danny seems really torned about it and knowing Miles, he really wouldn't be ok with everything.

Why did she have to make sense? You closed your eyes and leaned into her. Maybe it was time to talk to them.

Why were your senses going off?

Felicia: Are you ok?

You snapped out of your thoughts and looked down at her worried face. Your senses began to calm down.

Y/N: Yeah. Just trying to relax.