Capture the Flag

A week has officially passed since Danny join the team and you were all now gathered at a paintball area. Why? Hell if you knew. Widow didn't explain anything but told you all to bring your combat gear. So, here you were. Widow had actually called in Cap and Spidey as well so the three heroes were going to overlook whatever was about to go down.

Widow: Alright kiddos, I figured since you all have successfully completed three missions, we should have some fun.

Spidey: Not a paintball war. That would be pretty cool though.

Widow: No. No paintball guns. Instead we will be breaking up into two groups and play a game of capture the flag.

Sam raised his hand.

Widow: Yes?

Sam: Who's the team captains?

Widow: That's what Spider-Man and Cap are here for. They will be picking the teams as well as the team leaders. The objective is simple, get the other team's flag.

Marvel raised her hand.

Widow: Yes?

Marvel: Are powers allowed?

Cap: Powers will be allowed though we ask you to try not to hurt each other too much.

Widow: Actually I'm glad you brought that up. Y/N.

You looked up.

Widow: You will only be allowed three powers.

Just three? But you have like 6!

Y/N: Just senses count? Cause I can't really turn that off.

Widow: Senses don't count.

Nice! Ok. If this is a combat situation then you might want that extra power. Strength, claws, and fire. Or, would Ice work better? No. Kitty and Viv can morph through solid objects. Fire it is.

Widow: Alright. Time to pick teams.

Peter stepped forward first.

Spidey: I want Miles!

Sam: Of course.

Miles shrugged and walked over to Spidey.

Cap: I'll take Riri.

Riri stuck her tongue out at Miles and walked over to Cap.

Spidey: Going for the brains huh? Alright then. I'll go for the brawn. Marvel.

Marvel cheered a bit and skipped right over. This went on for a bit longer until the teams were decided.

Team Spidey:
Miles, Marvel, Sam, Danny, and Kitty.

Team Cap:
Riri, Laura, Viv, Gwen, and you.

Y/N: I really got all girls huh?

Widow gave your team blue pieces of fabric which you tied to your arm. Gwen had her's on her ankle, Riri on her head, Laura around her belt loop, and Viv on her wrist. You were walked over by Cap to your team's side where he gave you the brief run down on the rules.

No flying to the other side.
No unnecessary violence.
Keep the swearing to a minimum.
Keep it above the belt if possible.
Don't kill each other.

Simple enough.

Cap: Now I'm supposed to assign a team leader. Looks like it'll be you Y/N.

Y/N: Me? Isn't literally anyone else better qualified?

Cap just crossed his arms with a smile.

Cap: I'm curious. After all, you did beat the Wrecking Crew on your own before you even knew how to use your powers.