Once Upon A Time Pt. 4

Y/N: You know what? I can say, with great confidence, that I've never been closer to all of you than at this very moment.

Robbie: Shut. It.

All the guys were sitting in the male designated hot spring currently. Of course, since it was a hot spring, the only thing that covered you was a very short towel. Kamala also refused to make it bigger or to let you guys skip this.

Tyrone: Actually, once you get passed the part where we saw each other naked, this is pretty relaxing.

Danny: Indeed. It reminds me of the springs back in K'un Lun.

Quentin: I'm just slightly uncomfortable.

Everyone took to sitting a few feet away from each other just so no one accidentally shifted the wrong way or someone lost their towel.

Miles: Honestly, I'm just uncomfortable over the fact that Kamala can see everything.

Kamala: I'm not even watching you guys. The girls' side is a lot more interesting.

Quentin: Shouldn't you guys be use to this by now? The Strikers all share a shower room right?

You nodded.

Y/N: No one really showers at the same time.

Tyrone laughed a bit.

Tyrone: Unless it's you and Cat. I think I even saw Doreen slip in there once.

You shot him a look but Robbie smiled.

Robbie: Tandy is really the only innocent one left.

Miles: Either way, this is just weird. What do we even do?

Danny: I use to meditate. That would be a bit weird to do now. Maybe we can just talk like this?

Robbie: It's awkward to talk to all of you when I can practically see everything.

You looked over to Sam who was sitting off on his own thinking.

Y/N: You've been oddly quiet over there. What's on your mind?

Sam looked up with a gleam in his eye.

Sam: Men, something had crossed my mind when we first stepped in here.

Miles: You, thinking? The world must be ending.

Tyrone: What are you thinking about Sam?

Robbie: Probably about how he's the only one without abs.

Everyone nodded but froze before you all turned towards Quentin. He looked down and smiled.

Quentin: I've been working out.

Sam stood up and everyone looked away slightly. Sam pointed at the large wooden wall that separated the two springs.

Sam: On the other side of that wall is a bunch of cute girls who are just as naked as we are!

Realization hit everyone all at once as you all snapped your heads back to the boy who was still standing.

Sam: And we, as men who put our lives at risk everyday to save others, have a prime opportunity to give in to our natural desires.

Miles: Are you suggesting...

Sam: We take a peek.

You stood up and glared at him.

Y/N: No way man!

Cat: They're so much bigger when you're not wearing that costume.

Tandy: DON'T TOUCH ME THERE!