In The Desert

It was a week later when you were hiding behind a rock looking at a large building. Hydra. Where were you? New Mexico baby! Everything was so damn hot. Lucky Cloak had been to New Mexico and it was only a two hour drive to the cloest town.

Molly: I hate it here!

Dagger: I agree with the kid.

This was barely your second base raid but you had great confidence in everyone. You walked back to everyone and smiled. Since you were in the desert no one wore any extra clothing. It was good to get away from the cold.

Felicia: What did you see?

Y/N: A few guards here and there. It doesn't look too heavily guarded. Kinda like the last one.

Tyrone: Good. You think we can sneak in?

You shook your head.

Y/N: Lools like one way in and one way out on either side. Unless we can deal with the guards silently we're gonna have to Russian stealth this thing.

Molly looked up to you.

Molly: What's Russian stealth?

Everyone glared at you.

Y/N: Uh, it just means we're going to beat everyone up.

Molly: Oh! Cause Russians are violent!

Everyone once again glared at you.

Y/N: Not all of them. I think.

You turned back towards the base and signaled for everyone to do their part of the plan. Cat and Molly were going to take the back while You and Dagger got the front. Cloak was going to provide help to whoever needed it. You and Cloak rushed to a closer place to hide while Cat and Molly got into their position.

Y/N: On my mark.

You peeked out and spotted three guards.

Y/N: Now!

You and Dagger emerged from your spots. Dagger threw her knives while you fired off some fireballs. They all hit their marks and you both bolted towards the door. The alarms went off causing you to smirk.

Y/N: At least they have back up.

Dagger threw three more knives at incoming guards before you blasted off. You held your arms out on the side and clothes lined two more. You rolled to a stop and looked around. All of you had already decided that the chances of finding anything was thin. A bit too thin. Regardless, everyone needed the practice.

You kicked yourself off a nearby wall and slammed a leg against another guard. So far so good. Now you just needed to keep this up. Maybe you could find something interesting here. Some kind of top secret evil plan or perhaps a new weapon. That'd be fun to destroy.

Dagger threw a few more daggers and you leaped up. You froze your leg and slammed down on the last remaining guard.

Y/N: Sweet.

You and Dagger moved through the halls before Cloak appeared.

Cloak: The girls made it into a lab. They're looking around right now.

Y/N: Awesome maybe we can find something here.

The three of you looked through the halls and found a door leading to what was surely a important room. You all entered it and found the place completely torn apart. Fire was everywhere and you noticed a huge hole on the side of the building.

Dagger: Looks like someone already beat us to it.

Y/N: I don't want to meet whoever made that.

???: Too late.