1922 Pt. 2

You all looked around the illegal bar in amazement. Looks like Cat really made use of Felicia's modeling money. Honestly, you were pretty damn proud. You all walked around before you heard laughter. The laughter was then followed by a loud smack and even more laughter.

Cat: I told you once, I told you 100 times Eddy. I had a man.

The man, Eddy, was grabbing his cheek with a grin.

Eddy: Sorry Cat. That ass of yours is just too nice.

You all looked at Cat who was wearing a black dress with pearls and makeup. She looked like a very beautiful woman, which she was. She rolled her eyes and walked into a room, most likely her office, and you moved to follow but a man stopped you.

Man: Mr. Beck. It's always good to see you. We have your table prepared.

He gestured for you all to follow which you eventually did. You all ended up at a table in the corner where the light barely hit. You sat down and looked at the occupants. Mostly business men or flappers dancing around. On the stage was a beautiful blonde dancing in skimpy clothing while the men whistled.

Miguel: Your wife really is something.

You looked at him.

Y/N: How many people do I marry?

Miguel placed a finger over his lips and smirked.

Miguel: Spoilers.

Quentin: So t-the others a-are in l-loops to?

Riri: From all acorss time. The Turner allows us to leap through time and find them. You guys have been in this loop the longest so we came here first.

Nadia just listened before a man approached the table.

Man: Hey there pretty lady. Care for a dance?

Nadia looked at him and blushed.

Nadia: N-No thank you. I have a boyfriend.

Man: Just one dance. What's the harm in that?

You were ok with it. It was just a dance after all. You looked at Nadia and saw that she was slightly uncomfortable.

Nadia: Really. I'm ok.

Man: Come on...

Miguel: She said no.

The man looked at Miguel and frowned.

Man: You her guy?

Miguel: No...

Man: Then mind your business.

You narrowed your eyes at him.

Y/N: She's not interested. Back off.

The man looked at you and started to size you up.

Man: Is there a problem kid?

You stood up and walked up to him.

Y/N: Yeah. You're the problem.

The tension was thick enough to cut with a knife. Everyone started to notice what was going on and the music slowly died down. The man just scoffed before looking at Nadia.

Man: Fine. You can keep your whore.

That did it. All you saw was red as you punched the man with enough strength to break his nose. A bunch of others stood up as everyone at the table stood up to get your back.

Cat: WHAT'S GOING ON HERE?!

Everyone froze and turned to see Cat enter the room. She scanned the room before she spotted you. You smiled nervously before she descended down the steps and walked towards you. She stood in front of you and placed her hands on her hips.

Cat: Did you punch this man?

You shrugged.

Y/N: He called Nadia a whore.

Cat slowly nodded before snapping her fingers and pointing at the unconscious and bleeding man. Two large men picked him up and dragged him out of the room. She looked around before making a gesture and the music was back on. Everyone slowly returned to what they were doing as Cat turned around to look at you and Nadia.

Cat: 8 years.

You and Nadia looked at each other.

Cat: 8 years have past by and I have been alone. With Quentin. Both of you in my office, now.

You and Nadia flinched at her tone before slowly moving across the room and towards her office. She turned back to Riri and smiled.

Cat: It's so good to see you again. Feel free to get whatever you want. It's on the house.

Quentin: I-I confessed.

Cat clapped her hands together with a wide smile.

Cat: About time! Oh my God the two of you are so cute I was just waiting. Now if you'll excuse me, I need to go make up for some lost time.

She winked at Quentin and turned to go back to her office. She closed the door bebind her and Miguel looked at Riri and Quentin.

Miguel: Is she...

They both nodded.
--------
After about a good three hours had passed, you and Nadia were beyond sore, everyone entered the office. Cat sat at her desk while you laid on the couch with Nadia on top of you. Both of you were too exhausted to care about your lack of clothing so Cat just covered you with a blanket. After Riri explained the entire situation, Cat hummed in understanding.

Cat: So we need to find out if there is a bad guy here and bring him to Strange to take care of. Sounds easy enough. I already know the person we're looking for.

Miguel: You do?

Cat nodded.

Cat: He's actually a regular here. Calls himself Ghost. He should be in tomorrow if you want to deal with him then.

Quentin: G-Ghost is a b-bad guy? He's so n-nice though.

You lift up your head.

Y/N: What does he do?

Cat: Well my sweet bun, he can ohase through objects.

Nadia: Like Y/N?

Cat: Absolutely right my little brainiac.

Riri: Why do I feel like we're intruding?

Cat: Because you are. You can all stay at the penthouse but us three will be here for a bit longer.

You and Nadia groaned while Cat ushered everyone out.

Cat: See you tomorrow~

She closed the door and turned back to the two of you as she began to unzip her dress again.

Cat: Rest time is over. We still have 6 years to make up for~

Nadia: Kill me now.

Y/N: Thank god for a healing factor.