Monster Mashes and Wolfbane Curses Pt. 3

You watched as Logan charged in head first while the rest of you hung back. This was a difficult situation. Three of your friends were werewolves, there was some kind of magical medallion, and you couldn't blow your cover.

Danny: I am ready.

You turned to him and saw that he was now wearing his mask. The three if you looked at him while he just shrugged.

Danny: You have to always be prepared.

He then charged in leaving you with Kitty and Felicia. Kitty didn't need a mask so she just jumped right in and rushed to save as many people as she could.

Cat: Looks like we should hop in the fry.

Y/N: Right. Venom?

Venom covered the lower half of your face and you took off your coat. Cat pulled something out of her dress and attached it to her wrist. It must've been her grapple hook.

Cat: Stay safe?

Y/N: Always.

You both went separate ways and you rushed over to help who you could. You watched Sam slice another student who began to turn. You finally spotted Viv, Nadia, and Quentin on the otherside of the gym. Viv should be unaffected due to her being an android but the other two, that could be a problem. You rushed over to them just as Riri spotted them. She moved fast, but you moved faster. You managed to block the blow with a black ice shield that you mastered during your month of hard-core training.

Y/N: Is everyone ok?

Nadia nodded and signaled to her purse. Her Wasp gear must be in there. Viv got the memo and grabbed Nadia to guide her through the mayhem. Quentin didn't move right away. He seemed to be frozen in place. Venom appeared and got close to his face.

Venom: Run you little nerd! You can't get hurt!

Quentin snapped out of his trance and ran to catch up with the others. You looked back at Venom.

Venom: I told you, he'sss growing on me.

You used your strength to push Riri back who looked furious. Well, for a werewolf. She tried to attack again but you blocked the blow and froze her feet to the ground. You then kicked her across the room. You were really hoping that didn't hurt as much as it looked like it did.

You scanned the room and saw Gwen grab Miles. You moved to stop her but you were already too late. Miles was bitten and he began to turn. You looked around the room and saw that Laura had suffered the same fate. To make matters worse, Logan saw.

Logan: Laura!

He rushed over to her and tried to help but it was already too late. She was a full blown werewolf. She swiped at Logan who dodged the attack. He seemed hesitant to attack. A bit of ways away, Gwendolyn, still dressed as a shark, leaped and dogded every attempt to infect her. Looks like she couldn't really fight.

Venom: We need to grab that medallion!

Right! You turned to see that Cindy was heading towards the exit. Not good. If she got loose and spread the curse, all of New York could be affected in a manner of hours. Time to be a Hero. You ignited your feet and blasted off towards her. You froze the exit off which got her attention.

Y/N: Look Cindy, I've never met you but I really don't want to hurt you. If you're in there then I want you to know that.

You threw a fire ball her way which made her leap to avoid getting hit. You used this to focus on your electricity to shot out a mini bolt of lightning which hit her. You slammed down into the ground and tried to reach for the medallion. You had to quickly pull away before she could get you. Sudenly, a plastic knife stabbed into her shoulder. You turned around and saw Katie there with a makeshift bow made out of two forks and a rubber band.

Katie: I never like werewolves anyway.

Cindy stood back up and charged towards her. Katie braced for impact but was saved by a swinging cat. She landed a few feet away and let go of Katie.

Cat: Talk about party crashers.

Katie: Ugh. I know right?

The two stood back to back ready to face down whoever, or whatever, dared to challenge them. You looked over and saw that Nadia was now in full Wasp gear and Viv had discarded her bandages. You faced Cindy again but she ended up turning away from you and instead heading towards the MAIN ENTRANCE ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!

Venom: How many exitsss doessss thisss place need?!

You attempted to blast off again but something grabbed your foot. You looked back to see it was Miles, who then threw you across the room right into one of the large speakers. Thank God for a healing factor. You picked yourself back up and watched as he approached you.

Y/N: Miles?

Miles just howled before charging at you. No place to run, no place to hide. Were you going to get infected? Not today buckaroo.

Miles stopped in his tracks when a small flying machine flew in front of you. It started to project, Cap?! The hologram Cap lifted his shield and threw it at Miles. At the same time, the drone threw a piece of metal at Miles which simulated getting hit by the shield. Miles stumbled back and the hologram Cap charged off. Miles followed it.

Quentin: It works!

You turned around and saw Quentin on the stage holding his phone.

Venom: I LOVE THISSS LITTLE NERD!

Quentin hopped down from the stage and turned to you.

Quentin: M-Mr. Hero, y-you should g-get that wolf.

You nodded with a thumbs up. You rushed towards the main entrance but stopped when you heard a cry. You looked over and saw that Katie had been scratch. She began to turn and spun around towards Cat. She lunged at her and bit her shoulder. There was another sound of pain and you looked across the room to see Danny bleeding from his shoulder. Hair began to grow in his chest. Nadia and Viv did their best to hold off a group of wolves but in the end, Nadia was infected and Viv was forced to flee.

Kitty, Logan, Gwendolyn, and Viv all headed to your location. One of the wolves noticed them and began to charge at Kitty.

Y/N: Kitty! Look out!

It was too late. Kitty was cut by the wolf and fell to the ground. The others reached you but you suddenly realized something.

Y/N: We can't leave them unguarded. They might escape.

Viv flew up and turned ro Gwendolyn.

Viv: I am unable to get infected by the curse. Me and Gwendolyn will hold them here while the two of you get the medallion.

You nodded.

Y/N: Thanks Viv.

You and Logan turned and headed towards the exit. Viv powered up her layers while Gwendolyn flapped her fins.

Gwendolyn: BRING IT YOU FURRIES!

As they began to battle, you and Logan rushed to save New York.