Investing With The Moon Pt. 2

You jumped down once you were close enough to the ground and looked around. Looked like a bunker of sorts. Cat activated the light on her mask and looked around. You ignited your hand and Moon Knight looked at it.

Moon Knight: Nice flame bro.

Y/N: Uh, thanks?

Moon Knight stared at it for a moment before turning away and walking down the hall. You looked to Cat who just shrugged. The two of you followed Moon Knight down the hall.

Moon Knight: Now remember kids, it's not killing if you beat them to the point where nature will just take it's course.

Cat: I'm pretty sure that still counts.

Moon Knight: Says who?

Suddenly a man in a yellow suit rounded the corner. Moon Knight immediately grabbed the man and slammed him against the wall. He the slammed him against the other wall. He went back and forth for a while before throwing the man to the floor.

Moon Knight: See now, he's not dead. However unless he got immediate medical help, he will most likely never walk again. Nature!

You didn't know what to say to this man. Moon Knight contiued walking like nothing had just happened. Yeah, you might want to keep an eye on him just in case. You and Cat contiued to follow him down the corridors before he stopped infront of a door. He looked up at the roof for a moment. There was nothing there. Moon Knight then turned towards you.

Moon Knight: The moon gods have told me that there is something important behind that door.

You and Cat both looked at the door than back at Mokn Knight. He pointed back at the door.

Venom: Jussst open the damn door.

You walked over to the door and phased your hand through the control panel. The door opened up and you walked in. Cat and Moon Knight followed, Moon Knight was keeping watch. You looked around the lab for a moment before you noticed a red test tube. You leaned in to get a closer look.

Venom: Carnage?

You backed up and ignited your hands.

Venom: It'sss not actually him. Jussst a part of him.

Y/N: What do you mean?

Venom appeared on your shoulder and leaned in.

Venom: It looksss like it'sss fussed with the Anti-Cellsss.

Carnage and Anti-Cells? This thing would probably kill you if you were injected with it. You picked it up and looked at it more closely.

Y/N: This is like my, super weakness. It would take my powers away and....

Venom: And me.

You shuttered at the thought. You set the tube down and set it on fire. There was a sizzling sound before it was empty. You looked around some more and found a file in the same table. You picked it up. Project Godslayer.

Y/N: This is what gave me my powers.

Moon Knight: If you want to get technical, you had powers before. YOU'RE A MUTANT! But this did give you more powers. Like a God.

Y/N: Do you know about this?

Moon Knight: KNOW ABOUT IT?! I was one of the lead scientists. I didn't know what they were really planing at the time but I contributed to the group!

Cat: What do you mean you didn't know what they were planning?

Moon Knight: The idea for the Godslayer Project was to create a weapon of mass destruction. Ye were meant to kill all the supers!