Gwenpool's Totally Cool Team Up With Monster and Wasp Pt. 1

It was now Wednesday and things had not gotten better. Felicia was outright avoiding you and Carnage was still loose. You were tired after not sleeping since everything happened and Venom was now in full dad mode.

Venom: You ssskipped breakfassst again.

Venom: You ssslept for lessss than an hour.

Venom: SSSSSSLEEP ALREADY DAMN IT!

You just rolled your eyes as you rolled to your side. You were actually planning on sleeping. It was as good as a time as any since Widow had called off training to head to Avengers Tower. Your eyelids were heavy and you could almost feel the sweet embrace of sleep. Nice, lovely, sleep.

Gwendolyn: GET SUITED UP!

Y/N: AHHHHHHHHHHHH

Venom: AHHHHHHHHHHHH

Gwendolyn: AHHHHHHHHHHHH

Everyone was now yelling as this strange masked woman was standing in your room.

Y/N: Who the hell are you?!

Gwendolyn: I'm Gwendolyn. Gwenpool.

Venom: Why are you here?!

Gwendolyn: I got tired of waiting for our team up arc so I found an A.I.M base. We're going to go destroy it.

Y/N: Why?

Gwendolyn: Because I said so. Now get dressed.

Y/N: I want to sleep.

Gwendolyn: Too bad. Cue the transition.
----------
You were now in costume next to Gwendolyn looking at a random shack in the middle of an empty lot. Seriously. There was nothing here.

Y/N: What the hell Gwendolyn?

Gwendolyn: Gwenpool. As for what the hell, there is a massive base underneath this seemingly normal shack. Observe.

She walked over the tin shack and opened it. There was nothing inside. She entered and began to mess with a bunch of tools. She kept mumbling to herself before something clicked. You entered the shack as well and the door closed before the floor began to lower. It was an elevator.

Y/N: How did you know?

Gwendolyn: Secret elevator leading to a secret evil lab. Classic.

Actually, you knew what she was talking about for once. The elevator came to a stop and the two of you entred the hall. You looked around and sure enough, there was a logo for A.I.M. painted on the wall. Gwenpool began to roll and hide behind cover while you just watched.

Y/N: What are you doing?

Gwendolyn: Hiding. Who knows what might pop out.

Y/N: What's going to possibly....