Boys Night Out

You were sitting on the couch with Tyrone and Robbie when Felicia walked out from her room. The three of you looked up and saw she was dressed up to go out.

Y/N: Uh, did we have a date planned?

Felicia shook her head.

Felicia: It's girls night. I haven't been on one since Taskmaster's attack and the ladies at the Program invited us along.

Robbie: Us?

Everyone else stepped out of their rooms and waited for Molly at the door. They were all dressed up.

Tyrone: So it's just us tonight?

Tandy: Try not to cause too much trouble.

Molly finally came out of her room and hurried down the stairs. She looked nice to. No guy better stare at her for too long. Tandy opened the door and everyone said goodbye.

Doreen: Monkey Joe is in my room. He should be asleep so he won't be too much trouble.

With that, they were gone. You looked at the other guys who all seemed just as confused.

Robbie: Well. This is happening.

Y/N: All my girlfriends are busy. Guess I'm stuck with all of you.

Tyrone: You're girlfriends? I thought it was Cat's harem.

Y/N: What?

Robbie: Well I can see both sides. The girls fall for you but they still go to her for her approval.

Y/N: I mean.....well shit.
--------
Monkey Joe woke up from his place in the fake tree. He poked his head out and looked around. Where was everyone? Doreen was gone. Where could she be? Even Tippy-Toe was gone. What was he supposed to do?

He climbed down and made it to the bed. He sat down and picked up the remote. Looks like he would be watching those naughty movies after all.
--------
You, Tyrone, and Robbie were on your way to the Program's Tower to meet with the guys. Robbie had suggested you all do a boys night since there wasn't anything happening. Sounds lame but it was something to do.

Y/N: Maybe we could watch a movie?

Robbie: Do you only watch movies?

You opened your mouth to object but found that he was right.

Tyrone: Food maybe? Or an arcade? What do you people do anyway?

Y/N: When I was in the Program we just did whatever. I was usually training or watching TV. Maybe we could just go and look around?

You all reached the tower and checked in. You all entered the elevator and arrived at the lounge. You found all the guys on the couch watching TV.

Miles: Yo.

Sam: So what are we doing?

You shrugged and sat next to Quentin.

Robbie: Are we forgetting something?
----------
Moneky Joe the squirrel popped his head out from the pile of used tissues. He looked around and found that he was still alone. Perhaps he will help himself to a snack. He left the room through the small dog door Doreen the nut giver had installed. He entered the living room and headed towards the kicthen. He stopped in his steps when he heard something. He ran to the window and saw someone fly by. How odd.

He turned back to the kitchen and hopped up on the counter. He found a box of cheese puffs and quickly opened it before digging in.
-------
You were now at the bowling alley with a five strike streak. You smiled as you scored another one. Were you cheating? Obviously. Thank God for telepathy.