The Knights and The Children Pt. 2

Jericho peeked out from behind the wall and saa that all of the guards were scattering to find the intruders. He turned back to his siblings and nodded. The trio rushed to make it down the hall where they found the next door. Jericho memorized the entire map of the island day after day. Stella got to work aith hacking the system while Jericho and Sun stayed on guard. Suddenly, two soldiers appeared and spotted them.

Soldier: Hey! Stop right there!

Jericho pointed his arm at the man and froze him in place while Sun ignited his fists and punched the other man. Stella got the door open and the three rushed inside.

Across the compound, the four men fought their way through the never ending wave of soldiers. Frank Castle leaped over the railing and dropped on top of a solider before throwing a knife into another. He pulled up his pistol and fired off two shots which took out two more men. On the catwalk, Quentin controlled his drones to take down the soldiers who are too far for them to attack.

Agent Venom leaped down and joined Frank as he opened fire. While Eddie shot, Venom stabbed any one who tried to attack from behind. The two men ended up back to back.

Venom: Duck down.

Frank did so and Venom relased multiple spikes that implied at least 12 soldiers. Moon Knight leaped around and sliced down anyone he came across. He threw two moons before he pulled out his staff and popped out the blade. He sliced two men down before he kicked another over the rail which caused him to land on a machine below.

Jericho froze the griund below and the three slid away from their pursuers. Sun grabbed his siblings and ignited his feet which blasted them faster down the hall. Stella saw a group of soldiers ahead and Sun let go so she could turn into pure electricity. She zapped through all of them and they all fell over lifeless. Stella returned to normal and looked around for her brothers.

Jericho: Whoever is attacking, must be pretty dangerous.

Sun: You think they're here for us?

Jericho: No telling. I'm sure there's a lot of crap on this island.

He froze his arm and punched a door open which revealed the fight on the otherside. They watched as Moon Knight leaped over a man before stabbing him with his staff. Venom sliced a man down before Eddie shot down two more.

Stella: The hell?

Quentin looked over and spotted them. He slid over to them and raised his hands to show that he wasn't dangerous.

Quentin: W-We're her t-to free y-you.

Sun: Who are you guys?!

Quentin: T-The Knights. I'm Mysterio.

Jericho: You said you guys want to help us?

Quentin nodded.

Jericho: Fine.

Quentin tapped his helmet.

Quentin: I got t-the kids. W-We need t-to move.

Venom: Copy.

Moon Knight killed one last soldier before he ran over to the kids and Quentin.

Moon Knight: Nice to meet you. I know your daddy.

Stella: Dad?

Sun: Did he send you?

Moon Knight: He doesn't even know you exist. You can meet him after we escape this place.

The kids nodded and Moon Knight cleared the way for them to leave. Frank and Venom laid down the cover fire before they followed. The group ran through the dark forest before they reached an open area. The place seemed to be some kind of abandoned amusement park that nature was staring to reclaim.

Punisher: Transport will be here in 5.

Eddie: Good. I'm almost out of ammo.

Punisher: Same here.

Moon Knight: All I need is my staff.

Sun: You said you knew our dad. Who is he? Is he like us?

Venom: A lot ssstronger.

Moon Knight: A total nerd to.

Venom: But he's a hit with the ladiesss.

Their conversation was interrupted by a loud crash. Everyone turned around just as a large figure emerged from the woods.

Skull: Did you think it would be that easy?

Quentin: I w-wished.

The kids watched as Red Skull controlled a large machine with two very large guns for hands.

Frank: That thing is huge.

Venom/Moon Knight: That'sss what ssshe sssaid.

Venom looked at Moon Knight.

Venom: Why did you hisses?

Moon Knight just shrugged. They turned their attention back to the large robot as Frank reloaded his gun.

Punisher: Everyone get ready.

Quentin activated his drones before he looked back to the kids.

Quentin: S-Stay back.

Sun: No way! This guy made our lives a living hell!

Stella: We're helping you take him down.

Jericho nodded in agreement.

Venom: Wow. They really are like their old man.

Sun ignited his hands while Stella was coated with electricity. Jericho stepped forward as ice appeared on the ground under his feet. It was time to fight.