The Monster's Victory

You ended up sleeping for 3 days from sheer exhustion. The entire event was covered by new stations all over the world. It was dubbed "The Doomsday Prevention". Dr. Doom was taken by SHEILD to be locked away safely. Unfortunately M.O.D.O.K and Taskmaster were nowhere to be found.

Everyone took the three days to recover from their injuries from the battles that took place in the skies of Tokyo. Footage of everything spread quickly and the name Monster became a household name over night. Big Hero 6 took over in damage control and worked to take down the castle, which was still held in place over Central Tokyo.

Ruth saw the future change before her eyes. The Infinity Shards and herself went with SHEILD back to America. It was a mission success.

As you opened your eyes, you were greeted by a bright light. You slowly lifted your arm to move the light out of your face, only to realize it was the light on the ceiling. You let your arm drop as you groaned.

Y/N: Stupid light.

Venom: Ssso you're awake.

Y/N: Venom?

You sat up slowly as Venom appeared on your shoulder.

Venom: Hey kid. How're you feeling?

You rolled your around.

Y/N: I feel, really ok. Did something happen?

Venom: Yesss.

Y/N: I don't remember much. Did I go berserk again?

Venom: You mean you ssssinglehandedly dessstroyed an entire cassstle and took down an equivalent of a God all while ssssaving the entirety of Tokyo, then yesss. You went berssserk.

Y/N: I. Did. What?

You got out of bed and looked around for some clothes since you were currently dressed in a hospital gown. Venom decided to help out by simply turning into clothing for you.

Y/N: Thanks bud.

You headed towards the door but stopped.

Y/N: How did I save Tokyo?

Venom: Wait until you ssse the footage.

You just shrugged and left the room. Looks like you were still in Tokyo at the Big Hero 6 base. You looked down the hall and started to head towards the stairs to the living room. You ended up finding everyone there doing their own thing. Kitty was doing Gwen's nails, Laura was waiting for hers to dry while she talked to Go-Go, Danny, Sam, Miles, and Feed where all playing video games, Kamala was chatting up a storm with Wasabi, Riri and Hiro were trading notes, Felicia was talking to Latie and Viv, Widow was listening to Akio ramble, and Baymax simply stood there.

Y/N: Morning.

Everyone: Morning.

You walked past them and opened the fridge to grab the full gallon of milk. Once everyone realized you who were you were, they all jumped up and turned to you. You held up a finger and began to chug the gallon. Once you were done, you turned back to them.

Y/N: And.....now you can do that thing where you freak out.

Miles: YOU'RE ALIVE!

He rushed towards you and tackled you in a hug. Danny followed suit as did Sam. The dog pile contiued with Gwen and Kamala before Kitty sat on top.

Venom: Can't...breathe....

Everyone was laughing as you slowly became free. You stood up and were immediately embraced by Felicia who held you tightly.