The Monster's Doom

You ended up dragging yourself to the living room after you woke up. The collar was still around your neck so your senses didn't go off when Fred rounded the corner. You ended up bumping into him and you fell back. He held out a hand for you to grab to help you back up.

Fred: Sorry about that man. You aight?

You nodded. Not having powers kinda sucks.

Fred: I think Wasabi is cooking breakfast.

You ended up following him into the dinning room where Wasabai was talking to Danny, Sam, and Miles. Even Venom was hanging out on Miles' shoulder. You took a seat next to Sam while Fred grabbed a piece of toast.

Wasabi: I'm telling you, Japanese women are better than any other woman. No argument.

Sam: I would have to disagree my asain friend.

Just then, Akio walked into the room yawning. All eyes were now on her which caught her attention.

Akio: What?

Fred: You're not wearing pants again.

Yep. Akio was only wearing a tank top and a pair of pink underwear. She blushed as she covered herself and ran out.

Akio: I forgot we had guests!

You, Miles, Sam, and Danny were all drooling before two hands came and smacked the back of all your heads. Damn you miss your sense power.

Laura: If you stop staring I'll consider letting you keep you little friend down there.

Cat: It's not nice to stare at women who aren't your girlfriend.

Wasabi let out a hardy laugh while the four of you rubbed your heads. Cat moved around the couch and sat next to you while Laura snatched Fred's toast. Fred just shrugged and pulled another piece of toast from his pocket.

Sam: So what are we even doing today?

Widow entered the room and tossed her tablet at you. You weren't paying attention so it instead fell to the floor.

Widow: Right. No spidey sense.

You bent over and picked up the tablet.

Widow: We found some more energy spikes down in Shibuya that need to be investigated. We'll be breaking up into teams.

You handed the tablet to Wasabi who looked it over. Akio returned to the room, now wearing pants and refusing to look at you and the other teenage boys.

Akio: We'll assign the teams once everyone wakes up.
---------
You ended up being placed on a team with Miles, because of Venom, and Kamala. Your job was to investigate the eastern part of Shibuya which seemed easy enough. Mostly stores and shops.

Kamala: I wonder if the Infinity Shards are noticeable.

Miles: I hope so. I don't want to spend all day walking around trying to find a crystal.

Venom said something to Miles who just rolled his eyes.

Miles: Is he always this perverted.

You nodded. All the time. You ended up in a back alley where you found a gym. Venom didn't sense anything there so you instead moved towards the back of the street.

Kamala: Wouldn't it be easier if we all just split up?

Miles: Too many things that could go wrong. For starters, Yakuza don't exactly like outsiders, the Goblin Gang is running free, one of us doesn't have powers, and we don't know who has the Shard.