Homefront

The tower came into view and your worse fears were realized. The entire floor was on fire. You flew in and covered Venom in ice to prevent him from getting hurt.

Venom: Be careful kid!

You landed on the balcony and rushed inside. Immediately your senses went off as something came flying towards you. A person. You quickly caught them and set them down. It was Sam.

Y/N: Sam! What happened?!

Sam could only groan. He wasn't wearing his helment. You carried him outside and set him down.

Sam: The others...

You rushed back inside and looked around the smoky room. You found two unconscious bodies near the couch. Gwen and Riri. You picked them up and carried them back to Sam. Gwen cough before opening her eyes.

Gwen: Y/N?

Y/N: What happened?! How many more are in there?!

Kitty: At least 5.

She set down Kamala and Katie. She stood up and turned to you.

Kitty: I couldn't find Miles, Viv, Felicia, Danny, or Laura.

Y/N: What happened?

Kitty: We don't know. Natasha is inside looking for the others.

Y/N: Keep and eye on them. I'm going to go help Widow.

You rushed back into the burning room and rushed to the rooms. You didn't find anyone there. Where could they be? You suddenly heard coughing. You rushed towards the noise and found Danny. His chest was covered in blood.

Y/N: I'm here buddy.

Danny: Y/N?

You tried to lift him up but he stopped you.

Danny: You need to leave. He's here for you.

Y/N: Who?!

Carnage: Me.

Your senses went off but Carnage had already thrown you throw a wall. He then picked up Danny and threw him down the hall.

Carnage: I went through all this work to see you and you have the audacity to be late.

You covered your arm in black ice but Carnage broke through it and cut you.

Carnage: Venom won't help you here. Our friends at A.I.M gave me some useful power-ups.

He kicked you away but you caught yourself. You looked past Carnage and saw Widow carrying Viv and Felicia. They're safe. Where was Miles?

Carnage: I'll bury you so deep that you will rot with the world.

Y/N: Blah blah blah! Do you ever shut up?!

You stood back up and ignited your feet to attack. Carnage grabbed you and threw you through the wall into Miles' room. You pushed yourself up but saw something move out of the corner of you eye. Miles! He was covered by a large chunk of the roof. You quickly picked up the chunk and tossed it aside. You grabbed Miles and quickly leaped out of the room as Carnage crashed through the hall. He began to chase you through the flames as you tried to get Miles to safety. You finally dropped him off in the living room before leaping away again.

Carnage: Stop running! I don't like fast food!

Y/N: Real original!

You finally ended up in the training simulator where you planned on taking on Carnage.

Venom: I'll assssissst.

He covered your body now that you were away from the flames. Carnage crashed through the wall and spotted you.

Carnage: There you are.

His claws grew and you popped oit your claws. They were nos black claws which rivaled Carnage's. He charged at you both you dodged. You cut into him but Carnage simply swatted you away. You landed but were unable to recover before Carnage continued his attack. You began to cover body parts with black ice which helped soften the blows before you delivered a kick. You covered your claws in electricity and you began to cut into Carnage.

Y/N: This is for attacking my home!

Venom uncovered your arm and you fired off a large fireball which sent Carnage flying back. Venom recovered your arm just as Carnage got up, seemingly unaffected.

Carnage: Fire doesn't work on me anymore. We are immune.

He lunged at you and grabbed your shoulders. You stabbed your claws into him but Carnage didn't even flinch. He raised his fists and slammed them down onto you. You fell to the floor as he contiued to beat you down.

Venom: Kid, I'm getting weak.

Y/N: I feel it to.

Every hit made your vision blur. He was stronger than the last time you faced him.

Carnage: Die! Die!

He contiued to beat down on you as you were unable to move. You couldn't even phase. You were at his mercy. The floor was now a small crater under you.

Carnage: Why did you stop moving?! I wasn't done playing yet!

You couldn't move. You couldn't think. Your vision slowly began to fade before Carnage lifted his fists up even high and slammed down onto you one last time. The world became black.
~~~~~~~
Y/N: What happens if I can't win a fight?

The Old Man turned around to look at you.

Creator: If you can't win?

Y/N: Yeah. Like the other guy is stronger than me.

The Old Man laughed to himself.

Creator: There will always be someone stronger. It's just a matter of rather or not you're going to give up.

You followed his gaze to the sky.

Creator: So are you going to give up?

No. No you weren't.
~~~~~~
Everyone rested in the Avengers tower in the aftermath of Carnage's attack. Widow was watching over everyone while Kitty tried to reach you by calling you. Tony couldn't pick up any signals from you either. The Program's HQ was in ruins and the entire building was practically destroyed. You were missing.

Banner: I don't get it. Why didn't the alarms go off? What did Carnage want with Y/N?

Widow: I don't know.

Cap: Did he say anything that might give us a clue?

Widow: I, I don't know.

Vision: Was this hi plan all along?

Widow: I DON'T KNOW!

She stood up and threw her chair across the room.

Widow: I failed these kids. They're in there now because I couldn't protect them. Now one of them is missing.

Cap walked over and placed a hand on her shoulder.

Cap: Calm down Natasha. We have people all over looking for him.

Tony entered the room.

Tony: No luck in finding the kid. How is everything in here?

Vision and Wanda looked to their daughter who was worse for wear. She wasn't the only one. Everyone had some degree of burns or cuts. Carnage messed them up good.

Tony: Damnit.

The tower was destroyed, you were taken, no one knew why. You were defeated.

Elsewhere, a man in all white sped towards a unknown location. He clicked a button on his phone which sent a message to the Avengers.

"Go to this location. Y/N is there. Bring as much fire power as you can.
-Moony."