The Story of The Black Cat

1 Week Ago

Felicia sat at her desk staring at the email before her. She had to do a double take to make sure she saw what she thought she saw.

Cat: That's him. No doubt about it.

Felicia: But how?

The link that Daisy had sent here was of a photo. In the photo, was her father. The same father who was supposed to be in jail.

Cat: There's no doubting it. That's our father.

Felicia rested her head on her desk. First Fury throws all of the paper work to her and now this? Could her week get any worse?

Cat: Don't actually ask that please. Look, Daisy wouldn't mess with us like this. This is the real deal.

Felicia: I know it is but, why didn't he contact us?

Cat: Hm. Maybe it has something to do with us being SHEILD agents. Or maybe our ties with the Avengers? He's a crook Felicia. He wouldn't contact us if he knew what we're doing.

That was true. He was a criminal but still. To not even contact your own daughter after all this time? Felicia closed her laptop and reached for her phone.

Cat: Calling in the calvary?

Felicia nodded. She found Katie's number and hit the call button.
------------
Robbie leaned against the doorway as Felicia and Katie finished stuffing their stuff in the back the beautiful red car Felicia "barrowed" from Carson. Felicia turned to Robbie and gave him a quick hug.

Felicia: I'll bring her back in one piece.

Robbie: You better.

The two smiled at each other before Katie gave her own hug. She kissed his cheek and turned back to the car.

Robbie: Take care of each other. If things get to crazy...

Felicia: We'll call!

Katie: Love you!

Felicia started her way down the street.

Felicia: So what's Robbie going to do since you won't be here?

Katie shrugged.

Katie: I'm sure he'll find something to do. So your father....

Felicia: Yeah. He's in California. San Diego.

Katie: Are you nervous? You haven't seen him in five years.

Felicia just shrugged.

Felicia: I'm a lot stronger now. Mentally and physically.

Katie smiled. She got comfortable for the ride while Felicia smirked. She stepped on the gas before flipping a switch. The car's wheels began to turn before the car was hovering. Katie suddenly sat up.

Katie: Felicia?

Felicia: Yes?

Katie: Are we flying?

Felicia: Yes.

She hit the gas and the car took off towards it's destination. Felicia already knew how to fly thanks to some, probably not approved, lessons from Moon Knight.

Katie: You're crazy. And you're not even Cat.

Felicia: You bet your ass I am.

The two girls laughed as the car flew through the skies.
-------
San Diego,

Katie leaned against the car and looked around the area where their hotel was located. Felicia returned with their key and unlocked the door. It wasn't anything fancy, just one bed and a crappy TV, but it was clean and cheap. They dropped their bags onto the bed before Felicia looked at her phone as it rang.