Once Upon A Time Pt. 5

Your party, now double the size, walked down the path that would lead you to the capital. You didn't led them this time since you, along with the rest of the guys, were mostly left behind by the girls who were still upset about last night.

Didn't matter. You weren't sorry.

Kamala: Are you guys sure you don't want the guys to lead the way?

Nadia: Does it even matter?

Kamala: Well...

Cindy: We can handle ourselves Kamala. Plus we have magic and stuff now.

Kamala: Yeah but...

Molly: We don't need no man to led us!

Everyone looked at you and Robbie who shrugged.

Y/N: Shes doesn't need to be reliant on anyone.

Robbie: She's a strong girl and she needs to know it.

Kamala: What I'm trying to say is...

Suddenly, two massive monsters appeared from out of nowhere. Tandy, Cindy, Kitty, and Viv were suddenly lifted into the sky by two sets of tentacles.

Tandy: WHAT THE FUCK?!

Kitty: KAMALA!

You heard Kamala sigh.

Kamala: I tried to warn you.

Miles: We are so having a talk about the animes you watch.

Everyone froze up while you watched the four girls get waved around. You started to pull out your blade before you noticed that their clothing was slowly revealing more skin as they hung upside down.

Y/N: Uh...

Riri: Really?! Your friends are in danger and you want to be a teenager now?!

Y/N: It's not my fault Kamala has weird tastes!

Kamala: I like what I like. Sue me.

You shook your head and focused on the two monster blobs. You grabbed your sword handle and your body began to spark with electricity. You then took a deep breath and dashed forward while pulling out your sword. You overshot and slid to a halt behind the two monsters. You stood up and returned your blade to your belt just as the two monsters vanished.

You reached out your arms and caught Viv and Tandy while Miles caught Kitty and Danny caught Cindy. You winked at the two girls in your arms before setting them down.

Y/N: You guys ok?

Tandy: I feel so violated.

Viv: I will need to clean my circuits when we return.

Kamala: That was pretty neat.

You raised a brow when a sudden thought crossed your mind. What was Kamala doing when she was quiet?

Danny and Miles set the other two down and everyone turned towards you.

Nadia: Maybe you should led.

Everyone: Agreed.

You just sighed before you turned to Widow.

Y/N: Can you follow? I think it would be better to have you behind us in case we get ambushed.

Widow nodded and moved to the back of the group. You signaled for everyone to follow you as you walked ahead.
--------
Y/N: Sam, attack the one on the left. Kitty and Quentin, focus your magic on the big guy. Everyone else, take out whoever you can.