Small Time Heros Pt. 3

As you and Danny leaped into action, you ignited your hand before throwing a good sized fireball at one of the random thugs. You landed and Danny immediately rushed to the SUV. His hand glowed and he punch the side of the vehicle which sent it sliding into three more guards. You popped out your claws and heated them up with the flames until they were steaming. You then used your claws to cut through two rifles before knocking the men out cold with a kick.

Hammerhead turned to attack but you froze his foot to the ground. Danny then rushed over and delivered a powerful uppercut. Your body tangled just as you were suddenly hit in your gut by what felt like a train. You flew back and crashed into a nearby wall. You felt your bones begin to heal as you looked up to see Tombstone there cracking his knuckles.

Tombstone: I heard about ya. You sent four of my best men into the RAFT. Maybe I should return the favor by putting you into the grave.

You picked yourself back up and popped out your claws. You caught them on fire and rushed towards Tombstone before swinging. He simply lifted up his arm allowing your claws to cut them. Only, they didn't even make a scratch. You heated them up and attempted another swipe only for the same results. He just laughed as he lunched a fist right into your gut. He then delivered a hard right hook to your jaw just as your senses began to tingle. You still didn't have that one figured out yet.

You felt your jaw pop out of place before colliding with the wall. You quickly moved your hanging jaw around before it popped loudly. The way everything healed in you mouth felt weird. Your covered your fists with thick ice and tried to stand up only to find your leg broken. It started to heal just as Tombstone clapped his hands together to bring down. You morphed them through you which gave your leg enough time to heal. You rolled away and ignited your feet before attempting to do the Hell's Kitchen only for Tombstone to grab your foot and swing you away.

You ended up slamming right into Danny who was also thrown. You both collapsed to the ground while Tombstone and Hammerhead laughed.

Y/N: I'm guessing things aren't doing so good for you?

Danny: Is it that obvious?

You both stood up and faced down your respective opponents. Tonbstone was too strong for your attacks. Ice didn't work and neither did your fires or claws. It was like fighting a wall made of vibraniam. What was this guy made out of?

You decided to try something else.

Y/N: Hey Iron Fist.

Danny: Yeah?

Y/N: Switch?

Danny smirked. Tombstone and Hammer head both began to close in on the two of you. Suddenly you ducked down and began to spin while Danny rolled over your back. Just as your hand was engulfed on flames and you delivered an uppercut, Danny's hand began to glow with chi as he delivered a fist right into Tombstone's face.

You covered your hands with ice and continued to beat down Hammerhead before he tried to crack your skull. Maybe you do have a hang of this sense thing. You ducked down and used your strength to leap to a nearby wall. You stapped your claws into the stone and smirked as your leg was covered in fire.

Y/N: Washington Heights baby!

You retracted your claws and launched yourself down towards Hammerhead who looked up in time to see your foot coming down. It made contact and the flame only swayed a little as Hammerhead went down unconscious. You looked over in time to see Danny deliver a devastating blow to Tombstone that had actually knocked him out. As his body fell to the floor, Danny looked back to you over his shoulder. He then lifted up his fist before lifting up his thumb and pinky. You returned the gesture.
--------
You and Danny were sitting on the couch of Cage and Jessica's apartment while everyone else sat around and chatted over Chinese take out. Danny had an ice pack on his cheek and assured that his chi would heal everything find.