1922 Pt. 3

You wondered around New York in a daze. You didn't get much sleep last night and you knew exactly who to blame. When you woke up that morning, both Felicia and Nadia were asleep in your arms so you had to sneak away to not wake them up. You decided you wanted coffee and soon found yourself where the Cafe would be built. Surprisingly, it was there.

You walked in and placed your order, the Turner also mimicked money, before sitting down. Everything looked a lot older but in a nice retro kind of way. You started to sip on your drink before another man sat across from you. You quickly looked around the room and saw that there were many open tables.

???: I chose this seat for a reason.

You eyed the man but found nothing out of place. He looked at you and you realized his eyes seem to be an odd color.

Y/N: And who are you?

The man smiled as his face glitches for a split second.

Kang: I believe this is the first time we've met at this stage of your life.

Your grip on your cup tightened as your coffee began go boil.

Y/N: So, time Hitler. How goes stealing time?

Kang: I do despise that name. I do not steal time. I simply create areas where I find time to be most interesting.

You rolled your eyes.

Y/N: Stealing is stealing dude.

Kang: Regardless, you know why I'm here. Where is the Time Stone?

You shrugged.

Y/N: No clue.

Kang suddenly reached over the table and grabbed your shirt. The sound of two necklaces reached his ears before he let go.

Kang: This does not need to be harder than it needs to be. Give me the stone boy.

You stood up and tossed some money onto the table.

Y/N: Fat chance. If you want to fight then we will. I'll kick your ass, free all my friends and everyone else trapped in your time zoo, and return time to normal.

Kang stood up before grabbing the hat his false image wore.

Kang: Very well. Is this you declaring war against me?

You laughed as you walked towards the door.

Y/N: I thoight that was already clear.

Kang vanished and you left the Cafe.
-----------
When you returned to the speakeasy, you found Felicia and Nadia having breakfast. You walked over to their table and gave both of the a kiss before taking a seat.

Felicia: Do you want anything?

You shook your head. You had lost your appetite after your conversation with Kang. You needed a distraction before you could face Ghost tonight. Maybe they had some kind of TV in the 20's. Wait, no. Maybe a drink? You couldn't get drunk. Screw it. How hard was it to get weed back in the 20's.

Nadia: Are you ok hon?

Felicia: You look like you just saw a ghost.

You shook your head again.

Y/N: Sorry. I just, I talked to Kang. Pretty much declared war against him.

The two girls looked at each other while you yawned.

Nadia: Well, you have an army behind you.

Felicia: And a damn good one at that.

You smiled as you looked at the two of them. That's right. You had your friends. Kang is so dead.