A Hero's Dilemma

It was about three days after Katie joined the team, you learned everyone knew about you and Viv, and Felicia told you that you needed to talk to Viv. You were sitting in class, staring out the window thinking. The teacher placed your graded test on your desk. A red 100% was written on the top left. It was easy enough. You returned your attention to the window.

Venom: Are you going to keep mopping around or are you going to ssssay ssssomething to the otherssss?

Venom had been on you about patching things up. You were still wary about everything. You were lucky enough to use the excuse of running tests with Tony and Banner to avoid training and running into anyone. When you were home, you were in the closet resting. Venom had gotten tired of not seeing anyone else.

It was the last period of class so you were supposed to head to the tower to get ready for training. That also meant you had to see the others. You decided that today was the day you would finally confront them.

Gwendolyn: Hey friend!

You jumped at her voice and found her suddenly sitting next to you. She didn't even have this class with you.

Y/N: H-hey Gwendolyn. What are you doing here?

Gwendolyn: I had nothing else to do. So our team up isn't happening yet and I understand that but why are you doing something else?

Y/N: Something else?

Gwendolyn: Yeah! You already met me so you should prioritize our team up or story arc! Instead your doing something else that won't lead to anything of significance. We could be taking down some A.I.M base or something and learn more about you!

You sighed. Looks like you really weren't going to loose her that easily.

You ended up walking home on your own. You needed the breather anyway. As you walked, you wondered what you were going to say. What could you say? They seriously breached both your and Viv's personal problems. Well, not really Miles. Danny was mostly off the hook as well. Sam was definitely going to get his ass kicked.

You stopped in your tracks. You just had an idea.
---------
Widow: You want to have the entire team go against you?

You nodded.

Widow: I mean, I guess we could do that. It would help you learn how to take down multiple powered enemies and teach them how to take down one unpredictable one.

Perfect. As you walked to the training room, Venom appeared on your shoulder.

Venom: You sssserioussssly sssscare me kid.

Y/N: They need to be taught a lesson.

Venom agreed and dissapeared back into your shirt. You reached the training room and moved to a corner away from the others.

Y/N: I'm guessing you know the plan?

Venom: Of courssse.

Widow entered the room and everyone gathered around.

Widow: We're doing something different today. Everyone is going to be up against Y/N. The objective is simple, beat Y/N. He wins if he beats you.

She backed off the mat as everyone looked at you.

Widow: Begin!

You smirked as your flames burned bright and black ice covered your body. Even electricity began to spark.

Y/N: Now then, let's learn why you stay out of other people's business.

You heard everyone gulp.
--------
Widow: The victory goes to Y/N.