Battle Of The Champions Pt. 8

You watched as Shang-Chi did what he could to transfer his Chi to Dane to help him heal. You wish you could stay longer and do something to help but your fight was next. You looked down at Dane and sighed.

Y/N: You made it this far. I think you brought more than enough honor to your name.

Shang-Chi nodded before you turned to leave. You entered the hall and heard footsteps. You looked around and found Gorgon walking towards you. You stood your ground as he approached you.

Gorgon: Is the Knight in here?

You looked at him for a moment before nodding.

Y/N: You better not kick him while he's down.

Gorgon shook his head.

Gorgon: I want to express my gratitude for a good fight. It has been some time since someone stood their ground against me.

You grinned.

Y/N: Alright then. He's out cold right now though.

Gorgon: Then I shall wait. I wish you luck in your fight.

You nodded as a thanks. Gorgon enetered the room and you took a deep breath before heading to the arena.
---------
Nadia was with Widow in the royal booth alongside Silvija. Silvija didn't even spare her a glance which didn't go unnoticed by Widow.

Nadia: Y/N is fighting next right?

Silvija simply nodded. Nadia felt uncomfortable at her cold nature.

Widow: He'll be fighting against Anton.

Silvija: The whip user. A nobel opponent fit for a nobel fighter.

Nadia couldn't help but feel a painful sting in her gut. The way she talked about you was, well, she couldn't explain it. Silvija held you up to such high regard but it seemed to go past admiration.

The three watched as you entered the arena. You straightened out your metal guard before you looked across the way. It was Anton.

Announcer: For the final match of the quarter finals we have The Monster of Power, Y/N Creed, against Anton Vanko, Whiplash!

Y/N: Someone likes Iron Man.

Anton: I was hoping I would get Shang-Chi but you will do.

Y/N: Suck a dick.

The bell rang and Anton immediately attacked. You pulled out your blades and countered by hitting them away. Anton rushed towards you and attacked again. One of his whips wrapped around your wrist and Anton delivered am electrical shock throughout your body.

Anton used the other whip to hit your chest causing you to fall away. You caught yourself before you could hit the edge and dashed forward to get some more space. Anton flung his whip at you but you caught it with your blade. He tried to electrocute you again but you instead let go of the blade before licking it right at Anton. It ended up stabbing right into his shoulder. The electricity hit him but he recovered just as you leaped forward.