The All-Father Vs. The Godslayer

You stood in the large open space as the fresh air hit your lungs. It felt nice to be in nature. Nearby, on a part a cliff over looking the space, was the Guardians, Nadia, and Valkyrie. Across from you was Odin who was dressed for battle. You had both agreed to a fair fight without any weapons meaning you once again did not have your swords.

You looked up at your friends and they all waved to show their support. Your eyes lingered on the ring around Nadia's finger. You were engaged now. Huh. Feels kinda weird saying that. In a good way though.

Odin: It has been centuries since I've had a good fight. I expect nothing less from someone like you.

You smiled.

Y/N: Likewise.

A ways away, hidden behind a tree, a cloaked figure watched.

???: This is the first fight The All-Father has accepted in over 800 years. This should be good. I can feel their power from here.

You took off your jacket and tossed it aside. It was now you and Odin now. You against a literal God. This was what you were made for. You had to get his power to protect the entire universe. There was no backing down now.

Silence overtook the area as everyone watched in anticipation. Neither of you moved. You knew that the opponent before you is the strongest you have ever faced before. You had to be smart about this. Odin closed his eye and focused his power before you saw it. His aura.

Valkyrie: This is the first time I've seen this energy in centuries.

The Guardians looked at her confused.

Rocket: What energy?

Gamora: His aura? You can see it?

Valkyrie: Faintly. His power is greater than mine by a landslide.

Your eyes widened as you watched his aura grow. Soon enough, the yellow energy filled your vision. It seemed like the world around you was now a yellow hue.

Y/N: This power, how can he be this strong?!

Odin opened his eye but it quickly grew.

Odin: Is this his power?!

As the two of you stared at each other in shock, you clenched your fists. Your hands ignited in flames while your body was coated in your Mattahan Armor. You slowly bent down until you touched the floor. You narrowed your eyes at the mighty God before you smirked.

Y/N: Screw it. It doesn't matter how strong he is. He's just another obstacle in my way of protecting my family!

You leaped forward. And vanished from everyone's view. You reappeared infront of Odin and bit the bullet as you delivered the first blow. Odin raised his hand and blocked your fist which caused a massive force to crack the stone wall behind him and the dirt from below to fly up. Everyone protected themselves from the blast.

Rocket: What the Hell was that?!

Valkyrie: Two Gods about to clash!

Odin grabbed your fist and swung you around before slamming you into the ground which cracked. He then kicked your away but you quickly caught yourself. You didn't have to hold back with Odin like you did with Warlock. You vanished again and appeared in front of Odin. You took a deep breath before you relased a Harlem Beatdown, but missed every hit. Odin simply moved out of the way for every hit at speeds you had never seen before. He then hit you but you blocked as you leaped back.

Odin then stepped forward and you saw the ground break under his foot. He dashed towards you and grabbed your arm before he grabbed your other wrist. He then lifted you up and threw you away. You were midair when he appeared before you again. He delivered his own series of hits, all of which landed. You could feel your body get ripped apart from his attack but you simply gritted your teeth. He delivered one last hit which slammed you into the massive hillside, which sent a crack halfway up the hill.