Battle Of The Champions Pt. 1

You leaned against the stone wall as you absent-mindedly watched the fight that was going on. You were up soon but you weren't too worried.
~~~~~~~
Widow: You won't be able to use your powers or any magic. That being said, no magic when you use your blades.

You shrugged.

Y/N: I won't need them. All I need to do is sniff out the assassin right? Besides, I don't even know how to use the magic in them.

She nodded but then looked a bit worried.

Widow: Are you sure you can handle this? Some of these fighters have trained everyday of their lives for this.

You nodded.

Y/N: I'll be fine.

Silvija entered the room with a smile.

Silvija: The preparations are in order. You have been entered.

You nodded as a thanks. Widow was to replace you as Silvija's escprt until you coukd find the assassin. It was a pretty rocky plan but it was the best you had.

Y/N: Ok. Let's do it.
~~~~~~~
Y/N: No powers. This should be interesting.

???: Indeed.

You looked up to find the source of the voice. It was a man with black hair. He wore armor that made him look more like a traveler from some mmo than a fighter.

???: It's an honor to meet the famous Monster. I am Dane Whitman.

You bowed your head.

Y/N: Y/N Creed.

You both shook hands before you noticed sometning.

Y/N: You're British?

Dane nodded.

Dane: I am. My entire family tree can be traced back centuries. And you are American.

Y/N: Canadian to. Dual citizenship.

Dane: Then you must have some moves I've never seen before. Can't say I've ever seen a Canadian fight before.

The two of you shared a laugh before the announcement declared the fight was over. It was now your turn to fight.

Y/N: Looks like this is me.

Dane: Good luck. I expect nothing less than amazing from the Monster of Power.

You gave a thumbs up and turned to enter the arena before you bumped into someone.

Y/N: Sorry abou...

The man just gunted and walked past you. He had long green hair that was tied in a ponytail and had a leather whip attached to his hip. Looking closer, you saw that he had four fake fingers on his right hand.

Dane: He's not a friendly fellow.

Y/N: Yeah.

You made a mental note to check him out later before you turned back to the arena. You stepped out as everyone began to cheer. You reached the center of the arena and you looked forward and saw your opponent. The rules were simple. The first person to give in loses. The other option was to kick them out of the arena area which would count as a win.

Announcer: For our next match we have Y/N Creed, The Monster of Power, against Shang-Chi, The Master of Kung Foo!