Intermission 1

You stood up from the couch and looked around the base.

Y/N: Who should I talk to first?

You decided to talk to Nadia since she was the closest. You walked over to her and Lockheed was the first to notice. He let out a satisfied sound before Nadia looked up.

Nadia: What's up?

Y/N: I just wanted to talk to you and see how you were holding up.

Nadia: I'm doing good. A little tired but it's just another day in a life of a Hero.

You nodded in agreement.

Nadia: Actually, can I ask you something?

Y/N: Go right ahead.

Nadia: The next time we're in a Circle or resting like this, do you think we could go on a date? Just the two of us if we're not busy.

You gave it some thought. The mission was important but you were sure they'll be times where you would be doing nothing besides waiting.

Y/N: Sure thing. It has been a while since we last went out.

Nadia: Great! I can't wait til then.

Lockheed let out another noise. Nadia started to play with him again and you looked around the room. Maybe you should talk to Felicia. You made your way to her and smiled. She was talking to Lyla.

Lyla: He can be so frustrating at times. I have no idea why.

Felicia: I know what you mean. Just give it some time. Have you told him how you feel?

Lyla: No. He'll just brush me off like he always does.

Y/N: What's going on here?

The two looked at you.

Felicia: Lyla was just asking me for some advice.

Lyla: Actually, you might be able to help.

Y/N: Alright. Shoot.

Lyla: It's about me and Miguel. You saw how he acts around me. Do you think there's a way to make him a bit, softer?

You gave it some thought. Maybe you can give some advice about being nicer or proving her worth but she was alresdy nice and she's pretty helpful. Miguel was a bit rough around the edges but he was a good guy all in all.

Y/N: Just give it time. Miguel is a complicated guy. Maybe just give him space when he's acting up. He'll appreciate it.

Lyla: Give him space? I guess that's better than nothing.

She nodded to Felicia.

Lyla: Thanks for the advice guys. I appreciate it.

She vanished leaving you and Felicia.

Felicia: That was sweet of you to help her like that.

She kissed your cheek.

Y/N: Yeah. I'm going to check in with the others. Anything you wanna talk about first?

Felicia: Nothing comes to mind. Cat said she's good to.

Y/N: Alright. I'll let you know when we're heading out again.

Felicia smiled and you walked over to the kitchen where you found Riri and Quentin. Riri was sitting on the counter while Quentin was sitting on one of the barstools.

Y/N: Hey love birds.

Quentin: H-Hey. Just t-the guy w-we w-wanted to talk t-to.

Riri: We have a request if you're willing to listen.