Time Trouble Pt. 1

You and Riri landed on the ship and looked around. It looked to be deserted. Shame. You wanted to meet some pirates. You looked around the deck but sighed. You looked down through the square hole in the floor and into the belly of the ship.

Y/N: Wow. Looks like everyone just vanished.

Riri: Maybe their ship was the only thing that appeared here?

Y/N: Maybe.

Suddenly there was a noise near one of the barrels. You ignited your hands while Riri aimed her blaster. You both watched as the barrel was knocked over and out came a familer face.

Riri/Y/N: LOCKHEED!

Lockheed: Wah!

He flew towards you and rested himself on top of your head.

Y/N: How did you get here buddy?

Riri: He must've gotten separated from Kitty. Maybe he came here to look for her.

You petted his head before looking around some more. There wasn't anything here.

Y/N: Well this blows.

Suddenly the sky looked like it was glitching. Lockheed dove under your shirt as you and Riri watched.

???: Citizens of New York!

Riri: What the hell?

Suddenly an image appeared.

???: I am Kang the Conqueror

???: I am Kang the Conqueror. I am the one who has placed you all here.

Y/N: At least I can put a face to a name. Now I know who's ass I'm gonna kick.

Kang: You are in no danger. I have simply placed your timelines together to create the perfect loop. Now, no one will age and no one will die of natural causes. You are all children of Kang.

Riri: I've seen enough cult documentaries to know where this is going.

Y/N: Right. If only we knew where he was.

Kang: I will keep a close eye on you all.

The sky returned to "normal" and you were left even more confused.

Y/N: Jesus. First Amora with her weird plan and now this? Why is he even doing this?

Riri: The database says he's a dictator in the 31st century. Maybe he wanted to start thing sooner?

You sighed. Whatever it was, it wasn't good. The only help you had was Riri, who was super useful with her tech and brains, and Carol, who was a total bitch the one and only time you have met her. Lockheed popped out and rested on your head again.

Y/N: We seriously need to figure this out. If only we could access every file the Avengers have on him.

Riri: Well Avengers Tower is completely gone and we can't even fly up to the upstate facility. The only options are somehow finding something modern that somehow connects to the database or find someone who already knows.