Assault on Castle Doom Pt. 2

You ducked behind a corner and peeked out. You saw several guards rush down the hall as the alarms blared loudly. You returned to Ruth and smiled.

Y/N: Looks like they have bigger fish to fry. Stay close.

You got up to head out but she grabbed your arm.

Ruth: If you go now then you will start the path that will lead to....

Y/N: The messed up future. I know. I also don't care. I'm getting you out of here then I'm taking down that shiny dick. Seriously, who wears a cape these days? Talk about an attention seeker.

Ruth: You do not understand...

Y/N: I just said I don't care. I'll burn that bridge when I get to it. Now come on.

You grabbed her hand and began to run down the hall. You had a lot more on your mind than some crappy future. Dr. Doom was here along with M.O.D.O.K and Taskmaster. You were going to take them down even if that means destroy the entire castle to do it. You let go of Ruth's hand and swung a fist at nothing, only for a guard to walk right into it. It slammed into the wall and you quickly picked it up and covered it in ice. You then used it as a shield as the other group of guards opened fire.

You ignited your arm and threw the frozen bot towards the others. You then threw a fire ball which hit the ice and gave you the cover of steam. You slammes your arm against wall and turned that steam into ice which froze the rest of the guards. You then shatter it with a strong punch.

Y/N: I think I might actually like this vibramium.

You were suddenly hit in the shoulder by a laser. You stumbled a bit before spoting the lone guard. You frowned at him as your hand was coated into electricity. The robot became very well acquainted with the wall.
---------
Miles and Gwen swung through the halls as the rest followed. They would destroy any guard that blocked their path or attacked. Miles let go of his web and Venom took over his body. They then slammed into the ground and on top of three guards. Gwen fired a web towards another and pulled it close enough to punch the head clean off.

Kamala enlarged her fists and grabbed three guards before slamming them into the wall which caused it to break. Kitty saw one try to attack her from behind so she leaped forward and phased through it which caused it to short circuit. Laura swung her claws threw every single bot she came across and ended up gettibg shot in the process. She began to heal and decapitated the bot with the blade on her foot.

Viv and Sam flew ahead and began to rain destruction upon any that were charging at them. Katie fired off arrow after arrow at any drone that got close while Cat used her claws to slice through the guards. Riri activated her rockets which hit any guard she passed by. She then used her blasters to destroy those her rockets couldn't. Danny used his chi to destroy guard after guard and even ripped one's head off.

The Big Hero 6 team watched in both awe and horror.

Fred: At least they're on our side.

Go-Go: Can't let them have all the fun.

She activated her suit and zoomed ahead. She leaped up and delivered a flying kick to one of the guards before zooming around to another. Honey Lemon pulled a staff out of her bag and began to fight off any guard she could while Wasabi sliced and diced. Widow and Baymax attacked any that tried to ambush them from behind while Hiro kept them posted on the layout of the castle.

Fred just shrugged and activated his aura which then rampaged throughout the rooms.

Hiro: The cells should be 4 yards that way!

Viv and Sam nodded and blasted off towards it. Miles and Gwen switched spots and Miles used Venom to slam into another set of bots. Gwen webbed up a few before delivering a spinning kick to another. Viv and Sam reached the cells and found one with the door missing. They landed and looked inside. The door's lock was dripping wet with some remains of ice.