K-Pop?!

Time left before Godslayer Protocol: 1 month and 29 days.

You lifted your head when Widow told you about the next mission. You didn't know if you heard her right.

Y/N: We're going to South Korea to, meet a K-Pop group?

Widow nodded.

Widow: Most teenage boys would be excited to meet a group of cute teenage idols who just so happen to be huge fans.

Y/N: Most teenage boys also haven't been through most of the shit I have. Why do we need to go to Korea if we don't even have a mission?

Widow: Because it will bring us one step closer to finding Richards.

You sat up.

Y/N: I'm in.

Widow looked at you for a moment.

Widow: You really aren't a normal teenage boy.

You packed your bags quickly before Widow stopped you.

Widow: You don't need to pack anything. My contact will be making the necessary arrangements.

You looked at your sword and turned back to Widow. She shook her head. You held it up and sighed before tossing it on the bed. It was weird that you only had one sword since you gave Dane the Ebony Blade. It was his family's sword and he proved himself more than you could've hoped.

Y/N: Fine. When do we leave?

Widow: Right now. Just pack your uniform.
-----------
Y/N: Holy. Fucking. Shit.

You looked around the fancy hotel room. You smiled as you opened a door and found a massive bed. You jumped and landed face first onto the soft mattress with a sigh of happiness.

Y/N: This ks the life.

Widow: I take back what I said. You are like a normal teenage boy.

She laughed before setting her small bag down on the table. You rolled off the bed and walked to her.

Y/N: So when are we meeting these girls you keep talking about and how do they know Richards?

Widow unpacked her laptop and equipment.

Widow: We'll be meeting them tonight after their concert. As for their connection, one of them is a Hero. Said Hero got her powers from one of Richards' experiments after A.I.M attack a performance.

Y/N: Sounds like a lot to unpack there. I suddenly don't care.

You sat down on the fancy leather couch and turned on the TV. You missed TV.

Y/N: So you said that these girls are my fans?

Widow tossed your her phone and you looked at the Twitter page displayed. It was all the girls' accounts. Every single one had something to say about you. All of them were in Korean but you could read them just fine. Jesus. They weren't just fans, they looked like they all had crushes on you.

Y/N: Hm. I'm guessing they don't know my identity.

Widow: Which is why I asked you to bring your uniform.

Y/N: Good to know.
---------
It was now night time and you and Widow were sitting in a limo driving to the stadium where the concert was being held. You and Widow decided to skip the music part. You were sure that in another life Kamala was screaming at you. K-Pop just wasn't for you.

You and Widow were escorted in through the back where there were many photographers snapping pictures. You had the metal mask on so you didn't worry about your identity getting leaked. The tournament was rough enough but you knew that the festival was mostly a local thing no one outside of Symkaria knew who you were. Regardless, the knowledge that Monster won the tournament did get out. Your name was still private so that was a plus.