The War Council Pt. 1

You sat on your chair as you watched th Guardians bicker back and forth. Valkyrie just stood off on the side shaking her head and Nadia took another sip of her medicine. This has been going on for a good hour now. Why? Because they were arguing over who your main general should be. You looked at Nadia and smiled.

Y/N: They really don't know that Valkyrie is the lead option.

Nadia: Just let them dream hun.

Y/N: I would like to but we need to get this meeting started.

You stood up and got everyone's attention.

Y/N: First of all, none of you are my lead general. You guys are a part of my war council and that's it. Valkyrie is in charge of the troops.

Valkyrie: Me?

You nodded.

Y/N: You have way more experience than any of us with these Frost Giants. Now on to our second order of business, the war.

Mantis: But you said it wasn't a war.

Y/N: It's not but, it's easier to say that it is.

Peter: Right. What's the deal with all of this?

You pointed at the map.

Y/N: I just need everyone to led the troops to handle the giants as I find Laufey and get his blessing.

Gamora: So distract the others while you fight?

Y/N: Yep.

Everyone seemed to agree to the plan. It was a simple plan. There was only one thing that you didn't like about it.

Y/N: I don't like the idea of throwing our soldiers into a fight just to distract them. It feels, kinda wrong.

Drax: Pawns must be sacrificed from time to time in order for you to take the king.

Everyone looked at Drax surprised.

Peter: That was almost poetic.

Drax: Thank you. I means nothing coming from you but thank you.

Peter: And you had to ruin it.

Valkyrie: I understand what you mean. Sending troops in for a pointless battle is a hard choice to make.

???: Then don't send them.

Everyone turned to find the Oakes figure standing the doorway. You grabbed your sword as everyone aimed their weapons at the figure.

???: I come in peace. I bring insight.

Y/N: And why should we trust you?

???: I'm almost insulted young Y/N. I thought you would remember me.

He pulled off his cloak revealing who he was underneath. Your eyes widened.

Y/N: No way. Thor?!

Nadia: What happened to your arm?

Thor: Lost it.

Y/N: Uh huh. So what brings you here?

Peter: You know this guy?

You and Nadia nodded.

Nadia: He was a hero on Earth. He went missing though.

Thor: I became unworthy. I failed my father in life and I do not wish to fail him in death. That is why I am here.

You smiled.

Y/N: Alright. It'll help to have another Asgardian in the council.

Thor: It would help to have more powerful allies. These ones look, incompetent.

The Guardians all looked offended while you silently agreed.

Y/N: Warlock is strong.

Peter: What about the rest of us?

Y/N: Eh.

Valkyrie: Thor has a point. If we have more people on par with the power of him or Warlock, we can use them instead of our soldiers.

You nodded.

Y/N: That does sound like a good idea. Do you guys know anyone else who might fit the bill?

Thor smiled as he crossed his arms.

Thor: As a matter of fact, I know two perfect candidates. Worthy warriors.

You smiled.

Nadia: Who are these people?

Thor: You know of one already, a friend who has drifted away. The other is someone I know well. She shares my power.

Y/N: She?

Thor nodded.

Thor: My Ex.
-----------
You appeared on the forgien planet and saw that there was no life around for miles. Thor stood by your side as the two of you began to walk.

Y/N: Are you sure he's here?

Thor nodded.

Thor: Tony had expressed that he would send him to this planet should he lose control.

You frowned. You heard a loud roar in the distance and looked back at Thor.

Thor: There he is. Our friend.

You and Thor climbed on top of a nearby hill and you saw a figure leap from place to place. You almost smiled.

Y/N: Bruce.

Thor: We should talk to him now

You nodded. The two of you leaped off the hill and landed in the area below. Hulk spotted you and turned to attack.

Y/N: Hulk!

The giant stopped when he heard your voice. He stood there for a moment and looked at you.

Hulk: Small Monster!

You nodded.

Y/N: Yeah buddy. It's me.

Hulk looked over to Thor.

Hulk: Sparklers.

Thor: That is not my name beast.

Thor then smiled.

Thor: Though, I did miss you.

Hulk slowly approached the two of you. He looked at you and poked your chest.

Hulk: Small Monster is now Big Monster.

You smiled.

Y/N: Yeah. It's been a while.

Hulk: How friends?

Y/N: Friends good. We need your help though.

Hulk looked at Thor who nodded.

Hulk: Hulk help friends.

You smiled.

Y/N: Great. You want to smash some stuff?

Hulk smiled.