Adventures with Felicia Pt. 2

You woke up the next morning feeling refreshed. A bit sore, but refreshed. You felt a heavy weight on your chest but it was a comfortable one. The sun light peered through the open windows and onto you but you didn't mind it. You looked down and found Felicia asleep on top of you. She looked so peaceful. The blanket covered the both of you but you could still see her bare shoulders.

Last night was mostly a blur but by God was everything else heaven. You let you head fall back onto the couch pillow. You couldn't believe you did what you did. Even after saying all those things about not pursuing a relationship. Now, you were just confused. Happy, but confused. What happens now?

You suddenly realized that you might have maybe totally messed up.

The only normal thing in your life was now asleep on top of you. Why are you like this?

Venom: Wasss it good?

Y/N: Not. Now.

You felt Felicia stir and looked down to see her slowly lift her head up. Her blue eyes looked into yours and you felt your heart beat race again. Even though the two of you were blushing like crazy, she smiled.

Felicia: Good morning.

Y/N: Morning.

Venom: Ssshould I look away?

Y/N: Shut. It.

Felicia: Did you sleep well?

Y/N: I did. Did you?

Felicia nodded and laid her head back down on your chest.

Felicia: I can't believe I did that.

Y/N: Would the other you be proud?

Felicia laughed against your chest. Her breath tickled you making you laugh a bit to.

Felicia: She hasn't stopped teasing me.

You raised a brow. So she can hear her other personality. You wondered if it was like you and Venom. She picked herself up and stretched. Her full body was now on display.

Venom: Nice.

Y/N: Seriously, shut up.

Felicia reached over and picked up her phone from the coffee table. She checked the time and noticed she had a message. As she looked at it, you were talking to Venom.

Y/N: I think I messed up.

Venom: If thisss isss you messsssing up, I would love to sssee you sssssucceed.

Y/N: Now isn't the time Venom. She was like my rock to reality. And I slept with her.

Venom: Ok kid, you're freaking out. I can alssso tell that your legitimately sssscared. Jusssst lissssten to me alright?

Y/N: Ok.

Venom: You did ssssomething lassst night. That thing you did wasss comfort a sssscared friend.

Y/N: How did you know that?

Venom: I can read people. Apparently I'm better at it than you.

You rolled your eyes.

Venom: Did what happen make you happy?

You nodded.

Venom: Do you regret helping?

You shook your head.

Venom: Do you care for thisss girl?