The War Council Pt. 4

Kamala: Woah. Asgard is so pretty!

Everyone looked around the massive palace while the Guardians stayed back to set the ship up for the upcoming battle. You walked over to your throne and sat down before looking to the guards.

Y/N: They're all my friends. Make sure they're treated well. They're here to help.

The guard bowed and dissapeared down the hall.

Robbie: Wow. You really are a king.

You smiled.

Y/N: Yeah. It has it's benefits.

Viv: And you are the queen.

Nadia nodded proudly.

Nadia: I haven't really used the title yet.

Sam: So, what now?

Hulk: Friends?

Everyone turned at the deep voice.

Riri: Hulk?!

Molly: HULK!

She ran over and hugged his leg.

Molly: I'm such a huge fan!

Hulk: Little girl like Hulk?

Y/N: That's my sister Hulk.

Hulk: Mini Monster?

Danny: Everything here is so peaceful.

Cindy: Almost like a utopia. It's nice.

Luna: I never thought I would be able to go to such a magical place.

You smiled at your friends before you looked at the markings on your arm. Right. You had a mission to finish.

Y/N: We'll come up with an attack strategy and attack by the end of the week. After that, I'll fight Laufey, get his blessing, and return you all to earth.

Eli: Sounds simple enough.

Valkyrie: Your weapons won't be very affective though. You'll need Asgardian weapons.

Hulk: Big swords.

Y/N: Massive. You guys can raid the armory later. For now, we can relax a bit. We'll need all the rest we can get.

Valkyrie: No arguments here. Neiffleheim is no place for the weak.

Katie: We can hold our own.

Y/N: Regardless, I'll have the guards show you to your rooms.

Everyone was in agreement and you looked at the ice arrow that was still on the armrest of the throne. You picked it up and looked at it. This must be the ice blessing. You ignited it and saw that it didn't melt.

Nadia: It's strong.

You placed it back down and looked at everyone as they looked around in amazement. Your eyes landed on Felicia and Viv.

Nadia: I was hoping I could have a word with you. In private.

You nodded and followed her towards your chambers. Once you entered, she closed the doors.

Y/N: What's on your mind?

Nadia: It's about the others. Felicia, Cat, Doreen, Viv. I wanted to talk to you about them.

You sat on the bed and nodded.

Y/N: I'm listening.

Nadia hesitated for a moment.

Nadia: I want you to talk to them. They're willing to listen.

Y/N: Talk to them?

Nadia nodded.