Late Night Food Run Pt. 4

Y/N: You know, I just wanted a good burrito.

Tandy: And instead we're in a crazy magic place trying to help a few of our friends escape their own personal realities.

Felicia: Because a crazy witch has taken over every male in New York who are now committing crimes for some unknown reason.

Nadia: With a help of the Sorcerer Supreme himself.

Viv: And we have successfully freed Robbie from his reality in which his brother was alive.

Gwendolyn: A recap is still a recap.

Dr. Strange leaned in close to whisper to Robbie.

Dr. Strange: Are they always like this?

Robbie shrugged. You all finally appeared infront of the next door. This one had a cloak symbol carved into the wood. It looked like a normal door.

Tandy: Must be Tyrone's.

Y/N: Definitely. Can you come on this one?

Tandy nodded and Dr. Strange opened it. The two of you stepped in and were immediately blown away.

Tandy: This is his parent's house, in Boston.

Y/N: Woah. I never knew he came from Boston.

Tandy: He doesn't like to talk about it.

You and Tandy apprached the house and knocked. You noticed that the sun was already setting meaning night was about to fall. The door opened and a older woman revealed herself.

Mrs. Johnson: Hello there. I wasn't expecting to see you tonight.

You realized she was talking go Tandy.

Tandy: M-Me?

Mrs. Johnson: Tyrone said he was expecting to see you. And who is this handsome boy?

You were caught off guard. She was nice. Really nice. As far as you knew, she wasn't dead. Neither was Tyrone's father.

Tandy: Oh yeah! Um, this is Y/N. My boyfriend.

Mrs. Johnson: Ooo! You did good on this one sweetie. Tyrone isn't here right now though.

Y/N: Y-Yeah! He told us he was going out to do something but....

Tandy: His phone died! And we were going to meet him.

Mrs. Johnson smiled sweetly.

Mrs. Johnson: He should be at Pete's with his friend. I needed him to pick up some milk.

Tandy suddenly looked worried.

Tandy: Thank you. We'll be back with him.

She grabbed your arm and dragged you back down the steps. She then dragged you down the street.

Y/N: What's going on?

Tandy: His friend was shot and killed at the store by a police officer.

Your eyes grew wide. How did you not know about this. You both started to run towards the store Tyrone was at and finally spotted him and his friend as they stood in front of what looked like a robbery. A police officer drove up and hopped out before aiming his gun at the two of them.

Officer: Hands in the air!

Tyrone and his friend did as they were told. The officer held them at gun point as your heart started to beat faster.

Officer: You're both under arrest....

Billy: Officer please we...

The officer pulled back the hammer as Billy dropped his arms and approached him.