The Master of Illusions Vs. The Monster of Power

You reached Time Square about 15 minutes later. You landed on a nearby building with Nadia and started to scan the crowd for Quentin. You couldn't spot him anywhere. You also didn't like this crowd. There we so many people here that could get hurt. Nadia shrunk down and headed to fly among the crowd. You were now alone on the roof.

Y/N: Venom?

Venom slowly peeked out.

Y/N: Are you ok with this?

Venom didn't answer right away. Finally, he nodded.

Venom: Jussst don't over do it. He isss ssstill human.

Venom dissapeared back into your jacket. You knew that at the end of the day, Quentin was still Quentin. He wouldn't be able to take a hit like everyone else you faced. You returned your gaze to the crowd below. Nadia returned shortly after.

Nadia: He's not here.

You shook your head. He was. He had to be. But where was he?

Suddenly, a green fog rolled in. You and Nadia stood up as civilians below began to look around in a panic. The screens started to glitch before a distorted voice echoed.

Mysterio: Citizens of New York, it is I, Mysterio.

You and Nadia looked at each other in a panic.

Mysterio: Some of you may already know me. You know what I can do. Today will be a glorious display of my abilities. Thank you, for coming to my show.

Mysterio appeared above the haze on the green cloud. You and Nadia looked at each other and nodded. It was time. You both leaped off the building and into the haze. You landed on the streets below. You and Nadia placed you coms into your ears. Nadia had made them in case you lost each other. You both started to walk around, occasionally finding a civilian and telling them where to go. It was dead silent save for the occasional scream.

Suddenly, you saw a figure running towards you. It was Felicia. What was she doing here?

Y/N: Felicia....

Felicia lunged at you with her claws out. She ended up cutting you arm before kicking you away. You caught yourself. Your senses went off and you dodged another hit. Nadia started to open fire but Felicia dodged evey attack. Why was she doing this? Suddenly, it clicked. You coated your leg in black ice and delivered a round house kick, which completely destroyed the drone. The hologram of Felicia suddenly vanished.

Nadia: It was just a trick.

Y/N: Yeah. A perfect one.

The hologram moved like Felicia. It looked exactly like her.

Y/N: Looks like we can't trust anything we see.

Mysterio: You're catching on.

You both turned around and found Quentin hovering there. You and Naida took up defense but Quentin just chuckled.

Mysterio: You really don't get it, do you? You can't win this game.

Suddnely his voice was behind you. You turned around and saw a second Mysterio.

Mysterio: I am everywhere.

More Mysterios appeared all around in the green haze.

Mysterio: And I control everything.

He snapped his fingers and the haze vanished. What was left was a completely destroyed New York. You turned around and saw that Nadia was missing.

Y/N: Wasp?!